35. Has the Work Group posted its consideration of all comments received in its reconciliation document on the ballot desktop?
36. Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?
37. Product Brief Reviewed By
38. Date Product Brief Reviewed
39. Has the Product Brief changed?
Rules and References
43. Please Describe the Topic
44. Product Type
45. Parent standard
46. Parent Standard Status
47. Update/replace standard
48. Common name/search keyword
Chapter2C, Codes Tables, v2 Vocabulary
Provides the most recent version of V2 related vocabulary.
These are categories of potential users, implementers, or other interested parties such as those that are indicated on the Project Scope Statement under “Stakeholders/Vendors/Providers”. Select those that are applicable, or suggest others:
Clinical and Public Health Laboratories, Immunization Registries, Quality Reporting Agencies, Regulatory Agency, Standards Development Organizations (SDOs), Payors
Pharmaceutical, EHR, PHR, Equipment, Health Care IT, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Lab, HIS
Clinical and Public Health LaboratoriesEmergency ServicesLocal and State Departments of HealthMedical Imaging ServiceHealthcare Institutions (hospitals, long term care, home care, mental health)
54. Implementations/Case Studies
55. Development Background
This content is updated based on harmonization proposal requests and is published out of cycle of the remaining chapters of the V2.x standard, but part of the balloted content when a new version is balloted.