ANSI Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Date: June 23, 2023
Time: 10AM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
Attendees: Marti Velezis, Brian Handspicker, ANdrea Pitkus, Annie Raval, Gelu Comanescu, John King, Kathy Walsh, Omar Khan, R. Michael Lingenfelter, Bob Hausam, Robert Dieterle, Scott Fradkin, Ralf Herzog
Chair: Ralf Herzog
Scribe: Ralf Herzog
- Quorum Met
IG Proposal: Clinical Order Workflow (COW)
JIRA Tickets: OO Workflow JIRAs
- OO-COW - to indicate when the JIRA Ticket should be reviewed by the OO Clinical Order Workflow SMEs, especially when the issue is not assigned to the Resource owner.
- Review of Existing Workflow Approaches
- Generic Referral: https://build.fhir.org/ig/hl7-be/referral/
- Lab Order Sequence Diagram: http://build.fhir.org/examplescenario-example-laborder.html
- Lab Order slides: Powerpoint (please version this in OO documents)
- FOE call will merge with COW
- US specific topics should be discussed - at an ad hoc call where this coordinates are used.
- Post Acute Orders - Ballot should be moved to Jan, Bob prepare the NIB
- DeviceAssociation Impact Assessment related to Workflow Resources:
- Updates from BPM+
- BPM+ will model the current Powerpoint to a Business Process and present when ready
- Jira tickets
- Change 'patient' to 'subject (Patient, Group)'
- Add Group reference to 'receiver'
- Added proposed disposition - will discuss further with Jose
→ Move to next week when Jose is here
- Similar considerations for ServiceRequest.performer - should we add Group as an option?
- Plan to discuss this further next week.
→ need to be discussed when Grahame give an answer (OO on FHIR discussed
- We believe that adding basedOn to VisionPriscription is useful
- We believe adding RequestOrchestration as a Reference to basedOn is useful
- DeviceRequest should do the same
- MedicationRequest should do the same (with Pharmacy)
→ Need to be discussed next week
Next meeting: June 30, 2023