ANSI Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Date: May 5, 2023 - Unofficial Meeting to plan for WGM - Catalog IG
Time: 12PM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
JD Nolen, Marti Velezis
- Standing Topics
- JIRA Triage
|Order Catalog IG Issues||Notes|
Catalog Ballot Reconciliation Spreadsheet
Note: We need to look at the spreadsheet for any missing dispositions.
On the November 19, 2020 OO Main call we noted the following:
- Need to finish reviewing 9 JIRAs to make sure they are included in the current IG build
Catalog IG Ballot Reconciliation
- Apply the vote to any comment with previous disposition from November 19, 2020 - Lorraine Constable / Rob Hausam : 11-0-1
- 16 Negative votes were missing disposition. Two had references to use the disposition of another comment. 14 Negative votes remain.
- Confirm that Affirmative votes were to be addressed at editor's discretion.
- We will work with commenters to resolve the remaining 14 issues after we check with Lorraine and Rob at Monday Q3.
- Next Meeting: Friday, May 19, 2023