ANSI Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Date: April 7, 2023
Time: 12PM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
JD Nolen, John Hatem, Jose Cosa Teixeira, Scott Fradkin, Marti Velezis
Co-chair: Jose Costa Teixeira
Scribe: Marti Velezis
- Standing Topics
- Product Pattern?
- JIRA Triage
- Order Catalog IG
Catalog Dashboard: https://jira.hl7.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=16127
Current Build: https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/fhir-order-catalog/index.html
- Discussed addressing the outstanding Ballot Reconciliation spreadsheet:
- Review 2022 Meeting minutes for block votes and/or specific votes to enter into the spreadsheet
- Compare the JIRA filter below with the items in the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet.
- JD will review these two for next time
- R5 was to introduce needed elements in FHIR Resources
- Once we account for all of the comments – we need to discuss publishing the updates unless there is substantive changes beyond those covered in the ballot
- Meeting Frequency - we will put the call on the calendar weekly until the WGM
- Jose will be traveling the next 3-4 weeks.
- Post Meeting Follow-up: Rob did not specifically ask Francois about the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet – so we need to either get in touch with Francois or re-populate the spreadsheet from meeting minutes and JIRA tickets.
|Order Catalog IG Issues||Notes|
Catalog Ballot Reconciliation Spreadsheet
Next Meeting: April 14, 2023
---------Adjourned at 12:35PM EDT----------