ANSI Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Time: 10AM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
Attendees: JD Nolen, Marti Velezis, Rob Hausam, Andrea Pitkus, Robert Dieterle, Annie Raval, Brian Handspicker, Dan Rutz, Gelu Comanescu, R. Michael Lingenfelter
Chair: Ralf Herzog
Scribe: Ralf Herzog
- Quorum Met
- Workflow Topics
- Work through Order Catalog IG Example 1 (https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/fhir-order-catalog/exlabservices.html#e1-blood-potassium-test)
- JIRA Tickets
IG Proposal: Clinical Order Workflow (COW)
JIRA Tickets: OO Workflow JIRAs
- Review of Existing Workflow Approaches
- Generic Referral: https://build.fhir.org/ig/hl7-be/referral/
- Lab Order Sequence Diagram: http://build.fhir.org/examplescenario-example-laborder.html
- Lab Order slides: Powerpoint (please version this in OO documents)
- Work through the Order Catalog IG Example 1 moved to next week.
- Discussed the Gravity approach (with an intermediary)
- Post-Acute Orders
- General Idea:
- The Order (ServiceRequest) belongs to the one that creates the Order
- Task is used to up date Task Status
- If an intermediary is used a Copy of the original order (ServiceRequest) is done
- AOE are supporting Information on ServiceRequest
- While Sample Volume etc. might belong to the Specimen?
- Should we split up the Supporting Information depended on the origin and place it as Observations in the DiagnosticReport?
- Next meeting (4/7/2023) starting working through the lab catalog examples https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/fhir-order-catalog/exlabservices.html