Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Date: March 27, 2023
Time: 3PM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
Hans Buitendijk, JD Nolen, Paul Ashford, Rob Hausam,James Allain, Javier Espina, John Hatem, John Rhoads, Elliot Silver, Jose Costa Teixeira, Karen Moniz, Nancy Spector, Marti Velezis
Co-chair: JD Nolen
Scribe: Marti Velezis
- Quorum (Co-Chair + 4) Met
- DeviceDispense FHIR IG Proposal
- JIRA Clean-up
- Status on JIRA Tickets
- Next Meeting
LINKS TO JIRA - HCP DASHBOARDS
HCP_Backlog - FOR REVIEW (includes Nutrition resources)
HCP_Ballot Related - JIRA that need to be completed by R5 (many of these are related to Normative content)
HCP_Work In Progress - Items that need to be updated in the build and/or QA for completion
Discussion Topic Pages
- VisionPrescription ???
The following are draft pages to organize and author content for each of our health care product resources:
Upcoming Topics/Due Dates
|April , 3, 2023||BDP Module|
|April 10, 2023||BDP Module, Device Module|
|April 17, 2023|
|April 24, 2023||Nutrition Module|
|May 1, 2023||Nutrition Module, Device Module|
|May 6-May 12|
HL7 Connectathon, WGM, WGM+ in New Orleans
Instructions: Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- DeviceDispense FHIR Resource Proposal
- Need to complete work on the resource proposal prior to next WGM
- Add again for next time.
- Workplan for working group - 5 meetings until WGM
- Updated WGM agenda and added topics to our meeting schedule (see above)
- Modules - We will discuss BDP, Device and NutritionProduct in this forum to ensure consistency across healthcare products; Work to sync with any medication specific patterns or workflow topics. Nutrition group can do work on their calls and raise issues to bring back to our calls (esp. to harmonize across product resources.
- DeviceDispense FHIR Resource Proposal
- JIRA Tickets
- FHIR-40286 - Retracted by David (see ticket for comments) - this is FYI only
- Align product code search parameters (see proposed disposition)
Suggest that the search parameter:
update with the following:
code token The definition / type of the device (code) Device.type | Device.definition.concept | Device.definition.reference.classification.type
to be consistent with the other HCP Resources.
Also need to update:
Also need to discuss:
Given that Device.definition as codeableReference allows for a codeableConcept for Device which duplicates the Device.type and pass-thru of Device.definition.reference.classification.type - should Device.definition be limited to Reference(DeviceDefinition)?
- Updated proposed disposition, but still needs further discussion.
- Need to complete assessment of Device associations across all of the Resources that referenced device that may need to track the association.
- See listing below in Inventory Backlog
- Resuming calls on April 12, 2023
- Project team can work on Nutrition Product, and raise any cross-resource issues back to this group.
- Need to plan for analysis of VisionPrescription, added a Confluence page: Module: VisionPrescription
- Note this was bumped to FMM3
- Ne to prep for joint meeting with FM at May2023 WGM
Next meeting: April 3. 2023
--------end of call--------
Did not get to the following:
- Some OO requests need basedOn to RequestOrchestration
- NutritionOrder (was NutritionRequest), ServiceRequest (Diagnostic/Procedure/ReferralRequest), VisionPrescription
Note these are issues that we did not have time to discuss, or already have been discussed, but may not be ready for disposition (i.e., waiting for input or additional work needs to be completed).