ANSI Anti-Trust Policy:

Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).

Meeting Details

Date: March 7, 2023

Time: 2PM

Coordinates:  Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)

Attendees

JD Nolen, Rob Hausam, David Barwin, Elliot Silver, Kathy Walsh, Marti Velezis

Agenda

  • JIRA Tickets - Backlog
  • Next Meeting

LINKS TO JIRA - OO on FHIR DASHBOARDS

Meeting Notes

  • DocumentReference
    • FHIR-40263 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Update from Lloyd 
      • Current follows pattern and use of RelatedArtifact is not encouraged
      • Motion to find Not persuasive
        • Marti Velezis / David Barwin : 4-0-0
        • No change required
  • ObservationDefinition
    • FHIR-37924 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      • Proposed text for Scope section
      • Can we get this updated during R5 QA period
      • Motion to find Persuasive with Mod
        • Rob Hausam / Elliot Silver : 4 - 0 - 0 
        • Assigned to: JD Nolen
  • Observation
    • FHIR-40251 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
    • FHIR-39369 
      • https://www.hl7.org/fhir/observation-core.html#content
      • Need to make sure there are actual device metric examples
      • Is this an issue with not being able to tag examples ??  May need a naming convention for the OO Profile examples
      • Added Grouping: Device-module - In the pendng discussion we will discuss a strategy to handle this issue
      • Also added to the Device module page for tracking
    • FHIR-39312 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
      • Should we mark this for an STU update (i.e., post-R5 publication)
      • Agreed this change should be made after R5 publication
      • Add Grouping to mark for OO-search-parameter
      • Motion to find Persuasive
        • Marti Velezis / Rob Hausam : 5 - 0 - 0 
        • Assigned JD Nolen
    • FHIR-39188 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Update Observation guidance on representing presence and absence of findings
      • We will handle with resolution for FHIR-38899
      • Motion to Defer Request 
        • Marti Velezis / David Barwin : 5 - 0 - 0
        • Future use
    • FHIR-38633 - Target Awareness 
      • Add to agenda Friday FHIR Workflow agenda
      • Pending discussion  - this is a proposal for an extension
    • FHIR-37736 - Observation.focus 
      • Current status is focus(Any)
      • Placed on the WGM agenda
      • Assigned to Emma (to keep from reviewing again)

Next Meeting: March 14, 2023 

  • Note - JD will be on vacation

------end of meeting at 3:00PM EDT -----