ANSI Anti-Trust Policy: Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Date: March 3, 2023
Time: 1PM ET
Coordinates: Join Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5100467805 | Meeting ID: 510 046 7805 | +1 929-436-2866-US (New York)
- Quorum (Co-Chair + 4) Met
- Discussion Topics
- JIRAs Triage
- Specimen search
- Question to PA about adding another element to handle positional location of items like where a slide is in a tray: http://build.fhir.org/location.html (WGM topic?)
- Remove Specimen.location since Specimen.container.device.location has location info
- A search parameter "organization" that returns the first organization specified in the device hierarchy.
- A search parameter "container-location" that returns the location of the device container.
- Rob / Ralf 4 - 0 - 1
<add chat here>
Call Adjourned at....
<Add any overflow items here>