Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 1 - 2 PM ET

Coordinates:

Attendees

Name 

Affiliation

JD NolenChildren's Mercy Hospital
Rob HausamHausam Consulting
Becky GradlAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Frieda HallQuest Diagnostics
Kathy WalshLabCorp
Nancy SpectorAMA

Craig Newman

Altarum
Jim FitzpatrickEpic
Andrea PitkusUniversity of Wisconsin
Eric HaasHealth eData
Molly MalaveyAMA
Peter MuirPJM Consulting LLC
Marti VelezisSonrisa / FDA




Chair: JD Nolen

Scribe: JD Nolen

Agenda:

  • Agenda Review

  • Minutes
  • PSS Request
    • PSS-1664 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • "OO is potentially interested in having someone from this project come and talk to OO about the scope and where OO fits into this. At most, we think OO would be an interested party, not a co-sponsor. "    Craig/Frieda   Ag: 0 Ab: 0  Fav: 14


  • UDI DAM Block Vote #1
    • Mitra Rocca, Martha Velezis FDA (#2)
    • Molly Malavey American Medical Association (#7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 30)
    • Scott M Robertson Kaiser Permanente (#31, 32, 33)
    • Pulled: #10, #17.
    • Motion to accept:   Marti/Molly     Ag: 0, Ab: 8  Fav: 5 
    • Nutrition
      • Met this week (9/30/2020)
      • Reviewed updating DAM scope, aligning with MCC E care plans (PC is sponsoring) 
      • Meeting
        • Every other Wednesday 2-3 ET
      • Project page link: Nutrition
    • Specimen DAM
    • FHIR - OO on FHIR
      • No meeting next week
      • Meeting
        • Every Tuesday 2 - 3 PM ET
      • Project page link: FHIR
    • AUC - NO UPDATE
      • IHE needs to update Volume IV to reflect CMS vocabulary.
      • Also needs to consider alternative use of ORU to clarify how OBX could be used, plus mapping to FT1.
      • CDSM connection is still proprietary, interest to get CDS Hooks/Standards.
      • Change to the name of the LOINC Code. 
    • CIMI/Concept Modeling - NO UPDATE
      • Co-chair will meet to discuss the future of the group – Lorraine will check what’s up
    • DME - NO UPDATE
      • Need to sort out Post-Acute Orders vs. DME (as in NIB).
      • Check with Bob Dieterle.  Needed before publication.
      • Project Page Link: DME Project
    • Healthcare Product: Device/DeviceDefinition/UDI
      • UDI DAM in ballot recon
      • 17 items in discussion 
      • BR&R - meeting October 12th on substance, substance definition, package products definition  
      • Resource Proposal Updates
      • Meeting: Every Monday 3 -4 PM ET
    • V2+  NO UPDATE
      • Still need to look at open tickets and message structure issues (debate continues) 
      • Meetings:
        • Every other Friday, 9-10am ET
      • Project Page Link: V2+
    • V2-to-FHIR 

    • US Realm Lab (eDOS/LOI/LRI) 
      • Frieda updating documents for publication 
    • Product Grid – no update, is not needed this cycle
      • Possible review at WGM  
      • Co-chair meeting to re-group.
      • Need to still review the status of our standards in the product grid: http://hl7.org/implement/standards/product_matrix.cfm?ref=nav
        • Status definitions - Riki to follow up to see where those are in the grid - here are the ones given to TSC:
          • active, planned use or in use, future maintenance release
            • stable, in use, generate feedback, not active
            • review, not updated in foreseeable future
            • deprecated - deprecated - no further work planned - if not already using, it is not recommended to be implemented