Phone Number: +1 605-472-5251
Participant Passcode: 465366
Web Meeting Info
Chair: Russ Leftwich
Scribe: Emma Jones
Quorum (Chair +3) met? Yes
- Review Agenda
- Security Labeling
- (Claude) For CDS, should the CDS see everything? (Kathleen) Let the CDS be the super user and be able to see everything
- CT DAM - roles are associated with privileges.
- Review of Kathleen Spreadsheet
- Have a security label that can have a type. The workflow may be dependent on the type.
- Russ - trying to model all the types with one model and thinking about the attributes applying to the members on the careteam but not at the level of the care team as a whole.
- Kathleen - care team may have sub care team. The information is restricted to the members of the care team.
- Russ - if a care team is a member of another careteam, the members of the sub careTeam is also members of the overaching care team.
- Claude - Care Team plays a role on a care team. This can be done. Nothing stops the members of the sub team from being members of the higher team. There need to be an attribute in the DAM for the type of care team. Kathleen suggests getting these from the model she's introducing.
- CT DAM has a category and so does FHIR
- DS4P profiles meta.security
- Confidentiality is required
- Policy - e.g. HIPAA
- Sensitivity - what is allowed to be seen
- Trust - e.g. authentication rules
- Claude - would the attributes be on the role? Suggestion to come up with a strawman to review with Kathleen. Suggest doing a Clinician-on-FHIR session in the future on how this is modeled.
- Kathleen - working on Permissions resource that is like the consent resource with action data. ACTION - Kathleen will find the link to it and share it. Permission is a set of action which different from access.
- Quick review of the Consent Resource - Kathleen will ask John and David why Consent.Provision has a cardinality of 0..1
- Security Labeling
- Approve previous 2 meeting minutes
- Motion: Emma Moved; Claude seconded
- Agenda 1
- Agenda 2