Phone Number: +1 605-472-5251
Participant Passcode: 465366
Web Meeting Info
Chair: Russ Leftwich
Quorum (Chair +3) met? Yes
- Review Agenda
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- Motion: Stephen Moved; Emma seconded
- Future meetings
- HL7 WGM Tuesday at 11am - LHS to Join 2nd half of the Security Group WG meeting
- Next Tuesday 4pm (Sept 1, 2020) - Kathleen Conner will join this call to discuss these files -
- Care Team DAM Ballot Reconciliation - Claude Nanjo
- Incorporated all the updates and comments
- Generated an updated version of the changes with the diagrams incorporated. Changes made are red-lined. Still have to make a few small tweaks.
- Proposal: send the document to this group and all the folks who made comments is comfortable with the changes made. Once approvals done, will make send document for a final review. Goal is to have everything finalized.
- Agreement with the proposal.
- Conceptual and Logical Models have been updated.
- CareTeam being referenced in an encounter
- Claude thought careTeam was to be referenced from the encounter. To be able to query all encounters for this careTeam.
- Encounter was removed from careTeam.
- The Encounter/CareTeam linkage is now completely lost.
- Suggestion to log a tracker but there should already be a Tracker item. ACTION: Stephen will contact PA for this change
- Timing for communicationRequest
- Stephen sent an email.
- Most request have a timing. Definitionally, you can specify a timing. Communication request has occurrence with dateTime and period. No way to have ability to have a timing that repeat itself. Suggestion is to add a recurrent timing. Stephen will include more examples
- Suggestion to add an example for a device to send recurring communication about the device reading. Reminders about an observation or reminders for a scheduling is in scope for communicationRequest.
- PatientCare owns this resource.