Phone Number: +1 605-472-5251
Participant Passcode: 465366
Web Meeting Info
Chair: Russ Leftwich
Scribe: Emma Jones
Quorum (Chair +3) met? Yes
- Review Agenda
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- Motion: Emma Moved; Thom seconded
Sept 2020 WGM
- LHS will host Joint meeting on Tuesday Sept 22 4:00-6:00 (Joint with CIMI, PCWG, CIC, PA). WGM doodle poll spreadsheet updated to reflect.
- ACTION: Russ will get time for Joint with BR&R
Comment #10 - HealthCareProviderOrganizationRole - add options for providerClassification and typeOfService
- VSAC provider roles valueset includes specialty providers
- Discussion include organization playing ha role on the care team
- Have to be careful with the role the organization plays on the care team - for example, Meals-on-wheels.
- Need clarification on whether meals on wheels is really a health care provider or
- should there be a role with the organization as an attribute.
- Stephen - the role type is what describes the role.
- Claude - HealthCareProviderOrganizationRole is a function of the organization.
- Stephen - classification of the organization should be elevated to the organization itself.
- Decision - move all 3 attributes of healthcareproviderOrgRole role to HealthcareOrganization entity. This will leave healthcareproviderOrgRole with no attributes. This means it will inherit the attributes from parent classes.
- During planning how do you designate the skills that is needed - Skills will stay with the role.
- Add types of services provided in the role.
- Russ- have a hard time separating the role from the relevant services. Stephen - will have a role base skill - e.g. health care provide role in the context of the server would offer dialysis services.
- ACTION: Claude will send the diagram to Stephen. Stephen will provide definition examples.