Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Task report

Looking good, no incomplete tasks.

 Completed tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Schedule Meetings for weekly starting at 3:00pm EST Brian Pech
21 May 2019Brian Pech2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
  • Merge form for Publishing 1st Draft  Brian Pech
21 May 2019Brian Pech2019-05-09 WGM Minutes EST Q2
  • Paul Knappand Anne Wizauerto notify TSC that FMG raised concern about the CARIN reusing the Blue Blue button name 
Paul Knapp2019-11-06 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • Paul Knappwill make a first draft of the retired/withdrawn rules and distribute for comment.
Paul Knapp2019-11-06 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  • Paul Knappand Rob McClureto communicate request for updates to scope of Mobile Health App Data Exchange project to project leads
Paul Knapp2019-10-14 TSC Agenda/Minutes
Paul Knapp2019-09-14 TSC WGM Agenda/Minutes
  • ACTION: Paul Knapp  will reach out to Ewout to find out if he'll be available for calls and raise issue on FMG
Paul Knapp2019-05-22 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  • Brian Pech update conference call info with correct phone information.
Brian Pech2019-05-21 Meeting notes
Paul Knapp2019-04-17 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • ACTION: Paul Knappto discuss PSAF issues with Security cochairs and get them to next week's call.
Paul Knapp2019-02-11 TSC Call Agenda/Minutes
  • ACTION: Paul Knapp to take back recommendation to CIMI that they have a cosponsor on the ANF project, and then it can go to US Realm if it hasn't already. Austin requests that Paul transmit Jean's and Riki's comments as well. 
Paul Knapp2019-02-04 TSC Call Agenda/Minutes
  • Brian Pech shall fill out the Publishing WG side of the Work Group Change Template
Brian Pech2019-01-17 Meeting notes - Q1
  •  Paul Knappto draft policy on balloted vs. non-balloted feedback
Paul Knapp2018-11-28 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  • Brian Pech  Contact James Agnew and see if he can make the next call.
Brian Pech2018-11-27 Meeting notes
  • Paul Knapp to communicate issues identified by TSC on the CIMI Analysis Normal Form (ANF) Project and ask the WG to make updates
Paul Knapp2018-11-12 TSC Call Agenda/Minutes
  • Paul Knappto ask SOA to clarify intentions on Health Services Platform Marketplace
Paul KnappProject Approval Request by the SOA WG of the Infrastructure SD for Health Services Platform Marketplace
  • Paul Knappto contact PA re: approval items balloting at STU in FHIR R3 and then verify with Karen that the documentation on the FHIR R3 ballot STU approvals is sufficient

Paul Knapp2018-11-14 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  •  Paul Knappto ask PH for clarification on the status of items taken out of tracker and then reconciled on spreadsheet/ask for a plan for addressing the issue
Paul Knapp2018-11-14 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  •  Paul Knappto draft precept on artifact governance
Paul Knapp2018-11-14 SGB Agenda/Minutes
  • Brian Pech FMG is asking: 1) Does HL7 back up the HL7 curated GIThub site? Would that include Github based wiki pages? And 2) Is there criteria to distinguish where materials should be located on Confluence or Git?
Brian Pech2018-11-06 Meeting notes