Latest version of ImagingManifest in STU3 prior to removal in R4 can be found at https://github.com/HL7/fhir/tree/master/source/imagingmanifest
- Link to a specific set of images / frames, such as in a DiagnosticReport or Observation
- Link a "summary" Observation to an SR or an SR Observation
- e.g. communicate core of AI result to EMR while maintaining a link to more detailed object
- Exchange of information between FHIRCast-synchronized systems
- e.g. volume to be loaded
- Key image note
- remove short name
- Definition: a selection of DICOM SOP instances and/or frames within a single Study and Series.
- confirm cardinality (probably 0..*)
- this should not be a UID or tied to SOP Instance UID since this is specifically not a KOS. Need to figure out what a more appropriate identifier would be.
- Do we need a separate identifier, or just an id?
- clear short name
- change to subject, and align with ImagingStudy.
- change to issued (as per Observation)
- change to performer (as per DiagnosticReport and Observation)
- add PractitionerRole.
- change valueset name from KOStitle. Figure out what the actual value set should be (don't use a DICOM CID).
- Still needed?
- Remove, and promote all subitems to top level.
- Rename to studyUid and change type to id (or is it Identifier?)
- rename to studyReference (?) or basedOn (?) derivedFrom?
- endpoint (study-level)
- all ok
- Remove and promote all subitems to top level.
- rename to seriesUid. confirm type as id?
- endpoint (series)
- change to 0..1
- confirm type as id?
- Review summary elements.
- Review against event pattern
- Review against w5
- Consider how to pass a reference to a measurement
- Add Observation UID?
- Separate object?
|DomainResource||Key Object Selection|
Elements defined in Ancestors: id, meta, implicitRules, language, text, contained, extension, modifierExtension
|Σ||0..1||Identifier||SOP Instance UID|
|Σ||1..1||Reference(Patient)||Patient of the selected objects|
|Σ||0..1||dateTime||Time when the selection of instances was made|
|Σ||0..1||Reference(Practitioner | Practitioner Role | Device | Organization | Patient | RelatedPerson)||Author (human or machine)|
|Σ||0..1||string / CodeableConcept||Description text|
|Σ||1..1||oid||Study instance UID|
|Σ||0..1||Reference(ImagingStudy)||Reference to ImagingStudy|
|Σ||0..*||Reference(Endpoint)||Study access service endpoint|
|Σ||1..1||oid||Series instance UID|
|Σ||0..*||BackboneElement||The selected instances. If no instances are included the entire series is selected.|
|Σ||0..1||oid||SOP class UID of instances|
|Σ||1..1||Selected instance UIDs|
|Σ||0..*||oid||Selected observations in a DICOM SR|