Chair: @ Christopher LindopJonathan Whitby
Scribe: @Carolyn Hull
January 12, 2021, 11:00AM ET
Scribe: @Carolyn Hull
DICOM WG-20/HL7 Imaging Integration tcon
MEETING PLACE/DIAL IN
Web Conference Link: https://www.gotomeet.me/Carolyn_Hull/wg-20hl7-imaging-integration-joint-tcon
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Jonathan Whitby, CO-CHAIR, Canon/Vital Images Inc.
Chris Lindop, CO-CHAIR, GE Healthcare
Brad Genereaux, PAST CO-CHAIR, NVIDIA
VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT
AAPM/UAMS Lawrence Tarbox
Canon Jonathan Whitby
Carl Zeiss Régis Deshayes
GE Healthcare Chris Lindop
Philips Chris Melo
VOTING MEMBERS ABSENT
ACR Brian Bialecki
Agfa Bill Wallace
Argentix Informatics Elliot Silver
Arterys Torin Taerum*
Corista David Allen*
Laitek Fred Behlen*
Merge Ken Meyer*
NCI/CBIIT Ulrike Wagner*
NVIDIA Brad Genereaux*
NMPA Jia Zheng*
Pixelmed David Clunie
RSNA Chris Carr
Siemens Healthineers Eric Martin
Sectra Imaging IT Solutions Niklas Svenzén, Alt-Voting
ACR Dan Steinberger, Alt-Voting
Epic Isaac Vetter, Observer
GE Healthcare Abderrazek Boufahja
GE Healthcare Steve Nichols, Alt-Voting
Microsoft Moira Dillon, Observer
Microsoft Steven Borg
Microsoft Gino Canessa, Observer
Nuance Catherine Ladd, Observer
PJM Consulting Peter Muir, Observer
Visage Imaging Martin Bellehumeur, Observer
Carolyn Hull, MITA
1 CALL TO ORDER AND REVIEW OF ANTI-TRUST RULES AND DICOM PATENT POLICY
The meeting was called to order. Staff will review the Guidelines for Conducting NEMA Meetings and record attendance.
The attendance was taken.
3 REVIEW AND APPROVE AGENDA
The agenda was reviewed.
4 REVIEW MINUTES
Minutes of previous meeting were approved.
5 TOPIC ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
- FHIRCast- Request for publication was approved by FHIR management group. Is approved and needs to get published.
- Action: Jonathan to reach out to group with question.
- January Connectathon- scheduled a FHIRcast track. Thursday, Jan 13th (in events): https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/2021-01+FHIRcast
- Next steps for FHIRcast: at some point, discuss web items
- Dose report- https://confluence.hl7.org/display/IMIN/Dose+Summary+on+FHIR
Action: (Carolyn): Invite other working groups to the January Working Group meeting to discuss-Carolyn Hull to send invitation to the Co-chairs: Pharmacy and Coding/Codex. Interested in participating in the PSS. (completed)
Abderazzek to send information on another (CODEX) working group to this. (added to Confluence)
- Imaging Reference (Brian Bialecki) -review during WG meeting
- SR to FHIR mapping (Chris Lindop)– Review during WG meeting.
- Action: The group may start providing comments into Confluence page on SR
- V2 to FHIR mapping-Add these back to WG meetings.
- IPC Segment
- January Meeting – Scheduling within slots- where should these go?
Action: Carolyn to change to Pacific time. 9:00AM (complete)
- Long-term planning-Jonathan will do this as first few sessions.
- Dose report (invite other groups)
- Ophthalmologic group questions (invite to January call)-
- Mammo Working Group (invite to January call)
- DICOMCast (January call)
6 OLD BUSINESS
7 NEW BUSINESS-
8 DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETINGS
The next face to face meeting and any teleconferences of the committees can be proposed.
Adjourned at 12:00PM ET.
Tuesday, January 26, 9:00AM ET- HL7 Virtual Working Group
Full schedule here if you scroll down: http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2021/01/
Enter upload location.