Chair: @Chris Lindop Jonathan Whitby
Scribe: @Carolyn Hull
1300 North 17th Street, Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22209, USA
DICOM WG-20/HL7 Imaging Integration tcon
MEETING PLACE/DIAL IN
Web Conference Link: https://www.gotomeet.me/Carolyn_Hull/wg-20hl7-imaging-integration-joint-tcon
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Jonathan Whitby, CO-CHAIR, Canon/Vital Images Inc.
VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT
AAPM/Univ. Of Ark.
Med. Sciences Lawrence Tarbox
ACR Brian Bialecki
Argentix Elliot Silver
Canon Jonathan Whitby, Chair
GE Healthcare Chris Lindop, Chair
GE Healthcare Steve Nichols
NVIDIA Brad Genereaux
Philips Chris Melo
PixelMed David Clunie
Siemens Healthineers Eric Martin
VOTING MEMBERS ABSENT
ACR Jim Philbin*
Agfa Bill Wallace
Research Kevin O’Donnell
Canon Jonathan Whitby, chair
Carl Zeiss Regis Deshayes*
Corista David Allen*
Laitek Fred Behlen*
Merge Ken Meyer*
NCI/CBIIT Ulrike Wagner*
Microsoft Moira Dillon, Observer
Green Room Darrel Woelk, Observer
Microsoft Gino Canessa, Observer
Epic Isaac Vetter, Observer
Visage Imaging Martin Bellehumeur, Observer
ACR Dan Steinberger, Observer
GE Healthcare Abderrazek Boufahja, Observer
PMJ Consulting Peter Muir
Epic Will Maethner
Microsoft Steven Borg
1 CALL TO ORDER AND REVIEW OF ANTI-TRUST RULES AND DICOM PATENT POLICY
The meeting was called to order. Staff reviewed the Guidelines for Conducting NEMA Meetings and recorded attendance.
The attendance was taken
3 REVIEW AND APPROVE AGENDA
The agenda was reviewed.
4 REVIEW MINUTES
The minutes of the previous meeting to be posted.
5 TOPIC ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Feedback from WG-6- Would like us to engage more with breast cancer radiology project overall. Check in during January meeting. Brian Bialecki has reached out to MS again for an update.
- Update on project
- Vote on Block-Vote-4- Motion and second to approve. No oppositions and Chris Melo and Elliott Silver abstain.
Final vote: 16-0-2 (Eric Martin moved and seconded)
- Vote on FHIR-27865
- Issue when a study has no patient. Consider for future use-certain issue. Leaving until the future.
Final vote: 16-0-0 vote.
- Goal to publish STU-2 before next HL7 meeting
- Aim to have this version of the spec before the December meeting. Aim for Dec. 1 call for publication request, Dec. 15 as fall back date. Near end of year to publish.
- Does team want to have a Connectathon track in January?
- Dose report- (any feedback from O&O meeting?) – Create a project proposal. Jonathan will create a draft in Confluence and review in next project.
- Imaging reference-
- V2 to FHIR mapping-
- IPC Segment
- Ophthalmologic group questions (invited to next call)
- OLD BUSINESS
6 NEW BUSINESS
7 DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETINGS
The next face to face meeting and any teleconferences of the committees can be proposed.
Adjourned at 12:00PM ET.
Tuesday, December 1, 11:00AM ET
Tuesday, December 15, 11:00AM ET
Enter approval date.
Enter upload location.
Submitted: 11/19/20 by Carolyn Hull
Reviewed by Counsel Peter Tolsdorf on 11/23/2020
Approved by group 12/1/20.