- Call to order, introductions, welcome
- Review & approval of the Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Antitrust rules and DICOM Patent Policy
- FHIRcast STU1
- Re-vote on final text to address minor corrections
- FHIRcast STU2
- ImagingReference resource
- WG-06 feedback
- Next meetings
- Monday, December 16, 2019, 10:00-11:30 US ET
- In Person
- May 2020, San Antonio, TX (WGM HL7)
- September 2020, Baltimore, MD, (WGM HL7)
- January 2021, Las Vegas, NV (WGM HL7)
- May 2021, New Orleans (WGM HL7)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 812-770-693
Voting Members Present Represented by
Agfa HealthCare Bill Wallace
GE Healthcare Chris Lindop
Siemens Healthineers Eric Martin
Vital/Canon Jonathan Whitby
Voting Members Not Present Represented by
AAPM Lawrence Tarbox
ACR Jim Philbin
Canon Medical Research Kevin O’Donnell
Carl Zeiss Regis Deshayes
Corista David Allen
Laitek Fred Behlen
NCI/CBIIT Ulrike Wagner
NVIDIA Brad Genereaux
Philips Chris Melo
PixelMed David Clunie
Sectra Niklas Svenzen
Web3D Consortium Nicholas Polys
Alternate Voting Members, Observers, Guests Represented by
Epic Will Maethner/HL7
Epic Isaac Vetter/HL7
Nuance David Rubin/HL7
Philips Ricardo Quintano
Philips Hans van Amstel
Cerner Corporation John Moore
Philips Bob Peeters
PJM Consulting Peter Muir
Presiding Officers: Jonathan Whitby, Vital/Canon
Christopher Lindop, GE Healthcare
DICOM Secretariat: Luiza Kowalczyk, MITA/NEMA
The meeting was called to order at 09:00 a.m. US ET.
The antitrust rules were reviewed, and DICOM patent policy as well.
The agenda was approved: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/IMIN/2019-11-15
- Re-voted on the final text, minor corrections were addressed.
- The issues that need to be addressed by WG-20 II:
- Broken links resolved (Isaac)
- Links to Google Drive files removed (Isaac)
- The destination URL needs to be updated.
- Isaac gave an update on STU2.
- We need feedback on Websockets and part 18.
- Update part 18.
- Websockets (see https://github.com/HL7/fhircast-docs/pull/295)
- Content Sharing (see https://github.com/HL7/fhircast-docs/issues/291)
- Sharing of Structured information in a context container – Eric Martin
Pay attention to the following part: “Hub Responsibilities to Support Sharing of Structured Information
In order to support the sharing of structured information a Hub must support the following responsibilities:
- Support the update content and get current content requests
- Support of the set active resource is optional
- Maintain the current state of shared resources in order to support the get current content and validate parameters of requested operations as described in each operation
- Optionally enforce data protection levels
- Ensure the structural validity of FHIR resources
- Ensure that a specific client.id in any request uses the same token as when a given client.id was first encountered
A Hub is not responsible for any long-term persistence of shared information and should purge the content when the containing contextual subject is closed.
Please provide any feedback on content sharing before next WG-20 II call, which is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 16, 2019.
- Hans van Amstel – use cases “ImagingReferences in FHIR”.
- PPT – Bob Peeters, Philips.
- Use Case – Share a measurement
- Adoption of DICOM SR seems complicated.
- It was not discussed due to lack of time.
Schedule future t-cons for exchange measuring topic.
It was not discussed during today’s call.
Work in progress
- Please click on the following link to see work in progress:
- Monday, December 16, 2019, 10:00-11:30 US ET, WG-20 II
- Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:00-11:30 US ET, WG-20 II
Dial-in information: http://workspaces.nema.org/dicom/Lists/Calendar/calendar.aspx
- February 1-7, 2020, Sydney, Australia, International Conference & WGM
- WG-20 II will NOT have an official II mtg in Sydney in 2020.
- May 16-22, 2020, San Antonio, TX, WGM
- September 19-25, 2020, Baltimore, MD, 34th Annual Plenary & WGM
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30
Submitted by Luiza Kowalczyk, DICOM Secretariat
Reviewed by counsel: CRS, November 21, 2019.