- Call to order, introductions, welcome
- Review & approval of the Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Antitrust rules and DICOM Patent Policy
- Next meetings
- In Person
- May 2020, San Antonio, TX (WGM HL7)
- September 2020, Baltimore, MD, (WGM HL7)
- January 2021, Las Vegas, NV (WGM HL7)
- May 2021, New Orleans (WGM HL7)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 812-770-693
Voting Members Present Represented by
GE Healthcare Steve Nichols for
Siemens Healthineers Eric Martin
Vital/Canon Jonathan Whitby
Voting Members Not Present Represented by
AAPM Lawrence Tarbox
ACR Jim Philbin
Canon Medical Research Kevin O’Donnell
Carl Zeiss Regis Deshayes
Change Healthcare Elliot Silver
Corista David Allen
Laitek Fred Behlen
NCI/CBIIT Ulrike Wagner
NVIDIA Brad Genereaux
Philips Chris Melo
PixelMed David Clunie
Sectra Niklas Svenzen
Web3D Consortium Nicholas Polys
Alternate Voting Members, Observers, Guests Represented by
Cancer Care Ontario David Kwan
Epic Will Maethner/HL7
Epic Isaac Vetter/HL7
Nuance David Rubin/HL7
Philips Ricardo Quintano
Presiding Officers: Jonathan Whitby, Vital/Canon
Christopher Lindop, GE Healthcare
DICOM Secretariat: Luiza Kowalczyk, MITA/NEMA
The meeting was called to order at 09:00 a.m. US ET.
The antitrust rules were reviewed, and DICOM patent policy as well.
- Publication Request - FHIR IG FHIRcast STU1 was submitted on 10/17/19.
- Reviewed and discussed NIB document for STU 1.
- Motion to approve the NIB: 9-0-0 (10 ppl)
Topics for the next call:
Schedule future t-cons for exchange measuring topic.
It was not discussed during today’s call.
Work in progress
Please click on the following link to see work in progress:
- Friday, November 15, 2019, 9:00-10:30 US ET, WG-20 II
- Monday, December 16, 2019, 10:00-11:30 US ET, WG-20 II
- Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:00-11:30 US ET, WG-20 II
Dial-in information: http://workspaces.nema.org/dicom/Lists/Calendar/calendar.aspx
February 1-7, 2020, Sydney, Australia, International Conference & WGM
WG-20 II will NOT have an official II mtg in Sydney in 2020.
May 16-22, 2020, San Antonio, TX, WGM
September 19-25, 2020, Baltimore, MD, 34th Annual Plenary & WGM
The meeting was adjourned at 09:30 US ET