Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create meeting note

Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
2018-02-27 Meeting notes
Richard R. Esmond2018-02-27 Meeting notes
  • Rute to ask Mark to demo at next meeting.  Also check on use case.
2018-02-13 Meeting notes
  • Chris Carr to talk to John Moehrke and Ted Klein on terminology.
2018-01-23 Meeting notes
  • Chris Carr to contact Sandy Vance to announce Steve Moore ability to demo Gazelle.
2018-01-23 Meeting notes
  • Richard Esmond an John Donnelly to reach out to IHE track leads.
2017-12-18 Meeting notes
  • Keith:  Create a draft PSS
2017-11-21 Meeting notes
  • Richard:  Identify a participant from the Cancer Interoperability group to take a first swipe of a storyline document as a Google doc.   Goal to get something up by Dec. 8.
2017-11-21 Meeting notes
  • Chris:  Provide input on registries.  Contact IHE Europe.
2017-11-21 Meeting notes
  • Richard:  Provide a list of relevant references
2017-11-21 Meeting notes

All meeting notes

TitleCreatorModified
2017-11-21 Meeting notesWayne KubickNov 08, 2018
2018-02-13 Meeting notesWayne KubickNov 08, 2018
2018-01-08 Meeting notesWayne KubickNov 08, 2018
2018-02-27 Meeting notesWayne KubickNov 08, 2018
2018-01-23 Meeting notesWayne KubickJan 23, 2018
2017-12-18 Meeting notesWayne KubickDec 18, 2017

  • No labels