Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • add discussion of International member to USRC to Sydney agenda
September 2019 - Atlanta - Minutes
  • Notify USRSC of decision 
September 2019 - Atlanta - Minutes
  • Ask HQ to create list server for just the Affiliate Chairs plus IC Co-Chairs - Mark will send request
September 2019 - Atlanta - Minutes
  • Affiliates are asked to respond to Grahame if the tutorial on IG production should produced in Sydney
September 2019 - Atlanta - Minutes
  • Grahame will send email to IC Co-Chairs that will send out to International list - about registering Implementation Guides
September 2019 - Atlanta - Minutes
  • Melva Peters send out link to Confluence Page for Pharmacy resources
Melva PetersMay 2019 - WGM Minutes - International Council
  • Melva Peters to discuss with Grahame/Wayne - need to capture information about FHIR implementations across domains for the organization
Melva PetersMay 2019 - WGM Minutes - International Council
Walter SuarezMay 2019 - WGM Minutes - International Council
Melva PetersJanuary 2019 WGM Minutes
  • Melva Peters will ask Wayne to email International Admin list when Confluence page is set up
Melva PetersJanuary 2019 WGM Minutes
Melva PetersJanuary 2019 WGM Minutes


  • No labels