- Round of introductions
- Results of the morning session
- Final validation FHIR zib2020 profiles Set 2 and start revalidation Set 3
- Planning of next meeting
- Action Items
- Closing remarks
See also Vergadering FHIR-NL Raad & Validatieteam
Location: Van der Valk Witte Bergen
Bert Kabbes (HL7 NL and chair), Michael van der Zel (UMCG), Robert Stegwee (HL7 NL), Marten Smits (Furore), Remco Spil (InfoSupport), Robin van Everdingen (Interoplab), Marc Sandberg (Interoplab), Alexander Henket (Nictiz and scribe)
Niek van Galen (Nictiz), Pieter Edelman (Nictiz - representation for the profiles to-be-discussed), Jorn Duwel (Nictiz), Luud Slagter (Furore/Nictiz)
Status validation of the third set from Nictiz
4. Results of the morning session
The broad session we planned with all parties involved was postponed because of an urgent Ministry of Health session that would have prevented participation of a number of key stakeholders.
5. Final validation FHIR zib2020 profiles Set 2 and start revalidation Set 3
Some discussion on https://simplifier.net/validationzib2020r4 project versus https://simplifier.net/nictiz-r4-zib2020. The latter supposedly has minor changes versus the former. Nictiz will be fixing this difference.
Some discussion on how zib / nl-core layers interact. The private validationzib2020r4 project does not have any notion of this. The public nictiz-r4-zib2020 project explains how these work.
- HN-47Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed . The initial response from Nictiz is somewhat related but really concerns something else that should be looked at. HN-47 itself can be closed
- HN-48Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Left open. This ticket requires more discussion with the zib centre. This is required before we can have useful discussion on the FHIR profiling thereof. The discussion with the zib centre is in https://bits.nictiz.nl/browse/ZIB-1865
- HN-49Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed . The ticket discussed a specific instance where a potential profile association was not applied. The FHIR Profiling Guidelines discuss explicitly that nl-core applies associations where use cases exist. There was no identified use case here (yet). If you are of the opinion that the association should be applied regardless of use case then we should open up the FHIR Profiling Guidelines and check all profiles for relevant references. Decided not to go that route and close that ticket.
- HN-50Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed , but related action item for Nictiz to create or point out where the guidelines are for limiting ValueSets or not (Open World Modeling)
- HN-51Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Left open. Most discussion on mapping of NL-CM:15.1.12 DeviatingResult to Encounter.reasonCode.text. If this change in mapping is to be made, then you also need a second mapping for the NL-CM:15.1.17 CommentContactReason which is now only mapped onto the Encounter.reasonReference
- Pieter Edelman Move mapping DeviatingResult from .reasonReference to .reasonCode.text (and add mapping of comment extension to .reasonCode too)
- HN-52Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed . Comment was based on a misinterpretation of the intention so it was retracted.
- HN-53Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed .
- HN-54Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Left open. Action item for Nictiz
- HN-55Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed .
- Jorn Duwel Profile zib FreedomRestrictingMeasures Procedure.status has a typo in comment: Start should linked to NL-CM:14.6.8 instead of NL-CM:14.6.9
- HN-56Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed .
- HN-57Getting issue details... STATUS Discussed. Closed .
6. Planning of next meeting
We will move our monthly Wednesday meeting to Tuesday. Nonetheless our next meeting will be Monday December 12, 4PM.
Michael will enter our new rounds of comments into Jira. At least a week in advance as per agreement with Nictiz
7. Action items
- Michael van der Zel / Bert Kabbes Prepare Jira tickets for set 3
8. Closing remarks