Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Item

Who

Notes

Attended
Roll CallMP

Wayne Kubick

x
David Johnson
Lorraine Constablex
Lloyd McKenziex
Ted Kleinx
Josh ProciousRegrets
Dave HamillRegrets
Melva Petersx
Paul Knapp
Ballot ProjectLM/MP
  • Status
    • problems with import process - changed JIRA behaviour
      • code needs to be changed
      • have to test but can't do it on JiraDev due to code for workflows
      • documentation work
      • waiting for Lynn to do some tasks
      • should be ready to start testing next week
      • import for current ballot should be a higher priority - Lloyd is working on the issue
    • query for all issues for a specific ballot - exists 
    • Documentation for import
      • Lorraine to track some of the "gotcha's" and lessons learned
      • Melva has asked Brett to do the same
    • there may be some issues that have been mis-triaged to the wrong Work Groups
      • Lorraine working through the issue
  • Testing Plan developed
    • Comments - 
  • Will be requesting time on Oct 19th TSC agenda - will invite SGB
  • Documentation
    • HL7 Tools and Processes
      • Melva will work on "How To" documentation
    • SGB wants to review 
    • System documentation - this will be in administrative processes
      • need to develop system documentation - Lloyd to create
  • Will work on roll out plan

Action Items

Webmaster's ReportDJ/JP
  • S3 Buckets
    • anonymous access no longer available
    • lack of version control and history - need to consider how to handle for certain kinds of documents that need to be updated
    • still issues with copying the link - 
    • Need to update documentation on links
  • Outstanding Items
    • Missing Zoom credentials on WG Co-chair utilities page
    • Co-chair email list - move to Confluence
    • EC2 instance issue - Josh still monitoring this; no further 
    • System Diagrams

Action Items

JIRACon Project

JP
  • HL7 Essentials Space
  • EA models - need process for this as part of Gforge migration
    • documented process - Lorraine to provide a link
    • PEST has approved the form but Josh prefers just a model
    • need to make a general announcement
    • FAQs are needed
    • material posted on PEST Confluence page - still may need some work
    • should be linked
    • Melva will pull up content and make sure it is on Confluence
  • Confluence calendars - low priority

Action Items

  • Make formal announcement about use of EA Cloud once issues are resolved
  • Wayne to send email to PEST to finish work to migrate to EA cloud
STU Comment/Jira MigrationMP
  • STU comment migration
  •  Outstanding
    • Schedule a webinar to walk through Specification Feedback and JIRA balloting - Wayne/Melva
      • early November - one is scheduled already
    • Issue with notifications of webinars and birds of a feather

Action Items

Gforge Tracker Jira MigrationMP
  • 2 remaining Gforge trackers to move over to CDA and V2
Gforge SVN and Document MigrationMP
  • Document Clean up
    • add to CTO page
    • add to Leadership Announcement page on Confluence
    • send email to Co-chairs about migration to S3 buckets
      • SVN
      • Gforge Document
      • HL7.org Document Repository
  • Wiki
    • need to migrate some of the EHR content

Action Item

  • Melva to send email to Co-chairs about document migration, SVN migration
UTG ProjectTK
  • Presentation to Wayne, Austin and Melva - evaluation of punch list 
  • Won't do broad scale rollout announcement until we have 2.0.0 release
  • hold up on 2.0.0 - Grahame working on some issues and Lloyd tasks on Coremif generation
  • Melva working on new documentation for Vocabulary Maintenance
  • coordination with HTA on external vocabulary
    • need to sort out how to do this across the organization
    • there is a proposal coming to TSC on how to handle external vocabulary
  • IG development - need discussion on how the IG accesses UTG in the build
  • How to submit bugs on UTG - will discuss how to do track bug fixes for UTG
  • Issues with UCUM to be resolved
  • Concern about TSC pushing for distinct project - TSC is discussing if there will be a product family for Terminology
Parking LotWK/JP
  • 508 Compliance - build in to IG publisher for next year - not funded at this point
  • Confluence forms - Inventory of forms
Announcements / AdministrationMP
  • Future calls
    • Will schedule as we have discussion around JIRA Balloting and Roll out of UTG
    • bi-weekly but topic focused
    • will raise issues and discussions on project specific calls with the right people involved
Adjournment

  • No labels