Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

Item

Who

Notes

Item

Who

Notes

Agenda ReviewLC
  •  

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious
Announcements


Webmaster's ReportDJ

Confluence-Dev: copied database over; didn't go well but lessons were learned. DJ and JP will continue to create the development environment.

SSL: completed the zone creation of HL7's DNS; success in using route53 for DNS. The hope is that we can using Elastic Beanstalk and remove IIS proxy.

UTG ProjectTK

Main work is on creating the resources; FHIR made a breaking change to the URIs for the ballot.

Grahame is helping with the HTML links but that is on hold until the WGM

Major piece of work for harmonization is the creation of the delta file to see changes.

Ted will schedule a meeting with Michael, DJ, and Josh for a Github/JIRA discussion.

Ballot ProjectLM/JD

Work on this has stopped due to Lloyd's work on FHIR balloting and other tasks.

Jean would like to circulate a Test Plan but it will be incomplete due to unknown dates.

JIRACon ProjectLC/JP

LC and JP met to go over status. JP has software to create spaces and is raring to go.

JP showed us the Confluence workspace template generator.

Adjournment 

 

Action items

  •