Pre Connectathon sessions
- There are two sessions conducted for FHIR Starter track during Pre Connectathon period. It is must for participants to go over them before main event on 10th Dec. 2021
- These sessions are hosted on HL7 India private YouTube channel.
- Here is the link for YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUNmNX5YSZXHdtQVFvoKkYkcIM2fSQpGb
- FHIR Starter Track provides an immersive experience of the FHIR ecosystem. No prior knowledge on FHIR required.
- The Track Provides participants with end to end introduction to the FHIR ecosystem.
- Track helps anyone who is wanting to understand FHIR without prior knowledge of FHIR.
- This track will use R4 version of FHIR
- Developers / Architects
- Product manager
- Test engineer/Manager
- Students/learner (Health Informatics)
- Get the understanding of FHIR ecosystem.
- Good understanding of FHIR Resources and Rest API.
- How FHIR can solve your healthcare interoperability workflows.
Track Orientation & Prerequisites
- Basic Healthcare Industry Knowledge.
- Participants should have Postman Client Installed on their machines.
- GitHub Page (https://github.com/HL7India/Connectathon2021/). The GitHub can be used to share postman scripts if needed. Nothing to be done on participants side like creating an account on GitHub is not needed.
- Orientation session invites will be sent to registered participants.
Below is the infrastructure that would be provided by HL7 India:
- FHIR Server (R4) - Public test server
- Postman scripts, download postman- https://www.postman.com/downloads/
- GitHub repository store the artifacts - Postman Collection, Web Application Code & Read me files.
Track Sessions Summary
- FHIR Intro and Track agenda
- FHIR in Action - Retrieve Patient details using Rest API
- FHIR Modules, Introduction to Resources and Quiz - https://hl7.org/fhir/R4/
- FHIR Ecosystem
- Deep dive Patient resource, Extension Framework & Constraints
- Scenario 1: Schedule an OPD appointment
- Scenario 2: Patient Visit begins with Physician at hospital
- Scenario 3: Capturing vitals and sending lab order during visit
- Scenario 4: Visits ends
- Open question-answer
|10th Dec||3:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Inaugural event||90 mins|
|4:30 pm to 5:00 pm||Break||30 mins|
|5:00 pm to 7:00 pm||Intro, Recap, basics of API||90 mins|
9:00 am to 10:00 am
|Common event- expert session||60 mins|
|10:00 am to 10:15 am||Break||15 mins|
|10:15 am to 11:45 am||FHIR in Action- REST APIs||90 mins|
11:45 am to 12:00 pm
|Tea Break||15 mins|
|12:00 pm to 1:00 pm||Resource Quiz||60 mins|
|1:00 pm to 2:00 pm||Lunch break||60 mins|
|2:00 pm to 2:30 pm||FHIR Extension Framework||30 mins|
|2:30 pm to 3:15 pm||Basics of FHIR Profiling & IG||45 mins|
|3:15 pm to 4:00 pm||Patient Story through various scenarios (1 to 4)||45 mins|
|4:00 pm to 4:20 pm||Tea Break||20 mins|
|4:20 pm to 7:00 pm||2 hr 40 mins|
|12th Dec||8:30 am to 10:15 am||Continuation of Scenarios & discussion||1 hr 45 mins|
|10:15 am to 10:30 am||Open house/Comments||15 mins|
|10:30 am to 10:45 am||Tea Break||15 mins|
|10:45 am to 12:30 pm||Common event||1 hr 45 mins|