The HL7 Foundation established in Brussels in 2010, addresses European standardization needs in the area of digital health. It works in close cooperation with European Affiliates and supports the creation of health information technology standards that are widely and easily used enabling interoperability in healthcare.
Specifically, the objectives of HL7 in collaboration with its Affiliates established in European Countries are:
- promote and encourage the use of HL7 frameworks and protocol specifications that serve the needs of the European community by health systems and service providers;
- provide education services, promote tools and facilitate testing and certification.
- enable high quality, cost-effective use of information systems in the widest variety of health and healthcare related environments.
The HL7 Foundation has been actively involved or coordinated a range of EU funded actions in the area of interoperability such as eStandards, Trillium Bridge, open Medicine, Antilope, Expand, eHGI, and currently Trillium II scaling up adoption of patient summaries.
More at www.HL7.eu.
Welcome to your new space!
Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in any way you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
Recent space activity