EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes
Facilitator: Brian Pech
Note Taker: Brian Pech
|Andy Stechishin||CANA Software & Services|
|Michael van der Zel||HL7 Netherlands|
|Nat Wong||HL7 Australia|
|x||Brian Pech||Kaiser Permanente|
|x||Wayne Kubrick||HL7 International|
|Laura Mitter||HL7 International|
|David Johnson (DJ)|
|x||Dave Hamill||HL7 International|
|x||Lorraine Constable||Constable Consulting|
|Agenda Outline||Agenda Item||Meeting Minutes from Discussion|
|Insert Adgenda Topic in this column.|
1) Designate an electronic way for group sign ins for meetings
2) EA Cloud server for EHR functional model tooling
3) Group Chat - Zulip developer has offered to set one for free for HL7.org
4) GitHub - Lorraine
1) Designate an electronic way for group sign ins for meetings - we need to do this for the New Orleans WGM - use Confluence for work groups to track attendance at WGM meetings
Plus this is a way to get more Confluence uptake.
Dave Hammill - we need to make a permalink on the additional resources tab of work group's home page that will take them to their Confluence page
2) EA Cloud server - Sparx will do it for HL7 for a nominal yearly fee and allow groups to store models in the cloud, eliminating the need to pass models around in emails. This will also simplify the current HL7 EA licensing process. For example, EHR functional model tooling would benefit from this.
Lorraine adds we will have to think about how we structure models and spaces. We can do a test case on a small HL7 model.
3) Group Chat - Zulip developer has offered to set-up/host a server for use of HL7.org for free. This will be distinct from chat.fhir.org. Likely, chat.hl7.org.
The target will be to have a pilot by end of October. The goal would be to have some pilot work groups using this by the New Orleans WGM.
4) GitHub - Lorraine begins a discussion of use of Git. We looked at the HL7 organizational on GitHub.com.
Admins are David Johnson, Grahame Grieve and
There are 4 levels of administrations - Admin, Team Maintainers, Developer Committers, and public read only.
DJ has associated your GitHub.com account with the HL7 organization to all a person to have commit access.
The proposal is to set up a team at a work group level and designate at least one team maintainer for each work group.
A team maintainer could set up sub-teams as needed and add team members.
Do we set up a default read me mark down page? What do we want on this page? Is it different depending on the project or work group?
CIMI is planning to move copies of their artifacts over to the HL7 GitHub space.
We need to define settings for work groups when we set up their GitHub team.
Do we want to move from SVN (gForge) over to GitHub? How do we assure resources are backed up properly?
CIMI, CDS set up, projects for FhIR IGs
Known other HL7 related projects on private GiTs:
openCimi.org, CDSHooks.org, SMART on FHIR, FHIR build process is on SVN
To set up an HL7 Git association, DJ needs to know a person's name, GIThub account info (likely their email), their email address, and who are the team maintainers.
We looked at a proposed document describing how apply for an HL7 associated GIT repository.
Wayne Kubick - Look at using Bitbucket to supplement GitHub.
Adjourned at 10:10.
|Outline Reference||Supporting Document|