Navigate to a page in the Confluence space (check the breadcrumb path above) where you'd like to create your new Publication Request before you follow the steps below.
- Select the ellipsis at the top next to "Create". (If you only see two options for templates show up, select "Show More" to reveal all templates.)
- Select "HL7 Project Scope Statement Template".
- Enter the Project name or the Balloted Name as the "Page title".
- Select "Publish" at the bottom right.
- A page with your publication request name as title will appear. The form present on this page is what you will fill out.
- Once you have completed the form, select "Save"
NOTE: Once you save, your form will display on the page as an editable table. This table can be edited by selecting the blue "Edit" button.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org