Note: As you create from a template using the following procedure, the page you are creating will live, by default, as a sub-page of whatever page you were on when you started the below outlined process.
YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE CONFLUENCE SPACE (FOR EXAMPLE, THE SPACE FOR THE SPONSORING WORK GROUP) FIRST AND THEN CREATE YOUR PSS.
- Navigate to your Work Group's Projects Page or whatever parent you want the PSS page to be under. Select the ellipsis at the top next to "Create". (If you only see two options for templates show up, select "Show More" to reveal all templates.)
- Select "HL7 Reaffirmation and Withdrawal PSS Form".
- Enter the Project name as the "Page title".
- Select "Publish" at the bottom right.
- A page with your project name as title will appear. The form present on this page is what you will fill out.
- Once you have completed the form, select "Save"
NOTE: Once you save, your form will display on the page as an editable table. This table can be edited by selecting the blue "Edit" button.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org