This is helpful if you are displaying children pages on a top level page and need to reorder them. There are typically two places you can display and change the order of sub-pages in Confluence.
Steps to edit display order on Page Tree
- Navigate to "Space Tools" at the bottom left
- Select "Reorder Pages" NOTE: If you are not seeing this option, you do not have permission to reorder pages in this space. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Select the drop down arrow next to the parent page and applicable sub pages so that you can see the pages you'd like to reorder
- Click on the page you would like to move and drag it where you would like it to be
- Note that as you are click-n-dragging, you will see a line denoting where the page will drop to when you unclick
6. If you would like to nest a page under another page, drop it on the page you would like to set it under
Steps to edit display order on Children Display macro
- Navigate to the page with the Children Display macro and edit
- Select the macro and then "Edit"
- Scroll down on the left part of the popup and select the "Sort Children By" setting
- Select "Creation"
- Select "Reverse Sort"
- User the preview button to see what it will look like when published
- When done setting order, select Save
- Update the Page