Feedback on terms of reference
The AU Core Technical Design Group Terms of Reference including mission, charter, and decision making practices are open for feedback until . To submit feedback please using this page: AU Core TDG Terms of Reference (DRAFT).
See How to Register - Participant Information for information on how to participate in the AU Core Technical Design Group and Clinical Design Group as part of Sparked, the Australian FHIR Accelerator.
Request a free GitHub account to participate in the AU Core GitHub for electronic voting, share ideas on future work and other feature requests so we can discuss as a community, raise bugs, or directly contribute to AU Core.
Request a free HL7 Confluence account to participate in confluence including agenda and minutes.
The mission of the AU Core Technical Design Group (AUCTDG) (the Group) is to define the requirements and specifications to support interoperability among clinical and non-clinical systems in Australia setting the minimum expectations for a system to record, update, search, and retrieve core digital health and administrative information associated with a patient.
The role of this Group is to, within the scope of it's mission:
- identify, design and validate FHIR structures to support the information exchange needs of core digital health and administrative information associated with a patient.
- work with HL7 or HL7 AU Working Groups or other organisations to identify or design appropriate controlled vocabularies for encoding data elements in an information exchange.
- identify, define, and validate RESTful operations and services to support the information exchange needs of core digital health and administrative information associated with a patient.
- monitor international FHIR standards and attempt harmonisation of information content and representation of such standards with the HL7 AU content.
- monitor information interchange standards developed outside of HL7, and attempt harmonization of information content and representation of such standards with the HL7 AU content and representation within mission scope.
Work Products and Contributions to HL7 AU Processes (Draft)
The Group is active in contributing to the development of the HL7 AU FHIR standards and participates actively in Australian FHIR Community.
The Group is responsible to:
- Develop and maintain the AU Core Implementation Guide
Formal Relationships with HL7 AU Groups or Accelerators (Draft)
This Group is part of Sparked, the Australian FHIR Accelerator.
This Group is a technical subcommittee under the governance of the HL7 AU FHIR Working Group. This subcommittee complies with the governance principles and practices of the FWG and has specified any specialisations/localisations.
This Group will have a relationship with the Clinical Design Group (Sparked) who undertakes the identification and establishment of health data classes and constituent data elements for nationwide, interoperable health information exchange.
Decision making practices are the affiliate default processes as per Process: AU Decision Making Practices Modification
Danielle Bancroft , Best Practice (Term ends Dec 2025)
Danielle Tavares-Rixon , CSIRO (Term ends Dec 2025)
Marvin Malcolm , Telstra Health (Term ends Dec 2025)
Timothy Panoho , ACT Health (Term starts Jan 2024)
Andrew Aubry , Epic (Term starts Jan 2024)
Upcoming AU Core Events: AU FHIR Calendar
AU Core Technical Design Group Meeting 30 NOV 12PM (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)
Walkthrough of AU Core ServiceRequest profile 8 DEC 2PM (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)
AU Core Technical Design Group Meeting 14 DEC 12PM (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)
AU Core MustSupport Information Session 15 DEC 2PM (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)
Intro to AU Core Information Session 19 DEC
AU Core FHIR IG
Continuous Integration Build: http://build.fhir.org/ig/hl7au/au-fhir-core/
Search these pages
- AU Core TDG Terms of Reference (DRAFT)
- AU Core TDG Meetings
- AU Core TDG - Discussion
- AU Core TDG Documents
- AU Core TDG Electronic Voting
- AU Core TDG Membership
- AU Core R1 Timeline
- AU Core Session Recordings
- No labels