Thank you to Civitas and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for their support of the Pilots Workstream!
The goal of the Pilot Workstream is to drive implementation of Gravity Project terminology and technical standards and evaluate these standards for continuous improvement.
- Gravity Pilots Affinity Group: A peer-to-peer learning forum for entities participating in the real-world testing of Gravity standards. Sign up here.
- Supported Pilots: Intentional relationships offering technical assistance to pilot teams and direct feedback on Gravity deliverables.
Pilots Participation Levels
|Participant Level (click links below to view participant list)||Description|
|Supported Pilot Partners|
Three-Tiered Piloting Approach
- Tier I: Validating terminology value sets, the minimum requirement for Gravity Pilot testing.
- Tier II: Exchanging the data capture using Gravity terminology value sets and established content and transport standards.
- Tier III: Implementing Gravity SDOH Clinical Care FHIR standards.
Gravity Terminology Track = Tier I and Tier II aim to validate that the terminology value sets are useful and meaningful.
Gravity Technical (SDOH Clinical Care FHIR IG) Track = Tier III aims to validate that the HL7 SDOH CC FHIR IG profiles can be used to message between systems.
November 30, 2023
Pilots Affinity Group Meeting
Find your local number: https://civitasforhealth-org.zoom.us/u/krUvD80UW