The Gravity Project has developed a data element submission template to gather and review social risk concepts relevant to three determinants of health domains: food insecurity, housing instability and quality, and transportation access. All other domains are out of scope for Phase 1 of this project.
We are currently seeking public submissions of Transportation Access and Housing Instability and Quality data concepts to represent social risk information documented as part of a screening, diagnosis, planning, or treatment activity.
How to Submit Your Concepts for Review as Part of the Gravity Project Data Set Identification Process
To submit via spreadsheet template:
- Rename the Data Element Submission Template file using the following format: orgname_domain_submittername_date.xlsx
- Populate with data concepts you currently use or plan to use (download the Data Element Submission Template with sample content here)
- Email completed template to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit via web tool:
- Send an email to GravityTools@max.md to request access to the tool. Include the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- You will receive an email from SDoH Administrator. Click on the link in the email to complete your user account.
- Once you have a user login, click on this link to access the online Data Submission Web Tool: https://sdoh.directmdemail.com/form/
- After you have logged in, select "Create New Form" and choose the domain for which you would like to submit comments. Click on "Create Form."
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the tool to fill in, save and submit your form.
- Forms can be saved and edited as many times as necessary prior to submittal.
- For additional assistance, click on the "Contact Us" link in the upper right hand corner of the tool or download the Quick Start User Guide.
We are currently accepting data element submissions for Transportation Access and Housing Instability and Quality.
The Gravity Project team will gather and triage all submissions, assess the information against needed code systems, document available or potential codes, and identify gaps. The results and gaps will be reviewed and adjudicated with the Gravity Workgroup by domain. The first domain reviewed will be food insecurity, followed by housing instability and quality, then transportation access.
If you need assistance populating your Data Element Submission Template, please send an email with subject line "Assistance Request" to email@example.com. Please include a brief description of issues your are experiencing and the Project Team will respond as soon as possible.