A Joint Venture of HL7 and IHE to Advance Use of FHIR for Interoperability
Gemini Steering Committee Members
Jürgen Brandstätter, IHE
Christopher Carr, IHE
Didi Davis, IHE
Ed Hammond, HL7
Wayne Kubick HL7
The Gemini Steering Committee has identified the following areas of collaboration to accelerate the implementation of FHIR to address critical interoperability use cases:
- Pilot Implementation Projects
- Imaging for Cancer Care
- Computable Care Guidelines - watch a brief video presentation about this project.
- Testing and Tools - IHE and HL7 are exploring collaboration to implement a spectrum of testing tools and processes.
- Implementation Guide Publishing - IHE and HL7 are collaborating on the use of a shared set of online FHIR-based IG publishing resources.
- Alignment of existing FHIR IGs and IHE Profiles:
- Structured Data Capture
- Patient Matching
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org