Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Anne to add PSS for Authorization Support to 2019-01-30 agenda and invite Bob Dieterle
Authorization Support PSS

Decisions







Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • David Hay to reach out to the community regarding their needs for Connectathon
David Hay2020-03-25 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • David Haywill review the FAIRsharing record for accuracy 
David Hay2020-03-25 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • David Hay will approach Vadim and Hans about doing a training course on conversion maps and see if he can complete the work.
David Hay2020-03-25 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • FMG to review wiki migration progress on upcoming call
2019-11-06 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • MnM WG to review the ISO FHIR IG PSS
2019-10-09 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • Grahame Grieve to post the proposed policy for breaking changes on Zulip for community comment
Grahame Grieve2019-10-02 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • Grahame Grieve to send out the formal request for feedback on timelines for the next release of FHIR
Grahame Grieve2019-07-31 FMG Agenda/Minutes
Lloyd McKenzie2019-06-19 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • ACTION: Grahame Grieveto define quality criteria and method to verify adherence to the critiera for terminology servers
    • MOTION to endorse: Grahame/John
    • VOTE: All in favor
Grahame Grieve2019-04-17 FMG Agenda/Minutes
  • ACTION: MnM to update FHIR QA Guidelines to current and bring back for review
2019-04-03 FMG Agenda/Minutes





  • No labels