Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Quarters for this virtual meeting are:

Q1 - No meetings, Q2 10-12, Q3 12-2, Q4 2-4

Create Attendance

There is no content with the specified labels

 



Create Minutes

There is no content with the specified labels


Date

QTR
HostJoiningChairModScribe

Monday

9/21/2020

AM

8-10 ET

No Meeting






10-12 ETHL7 Plenary
 PK
 

Monday

9/21/2020


PM

12-2 ET

FM Administrative

  • Review week's agenda, need to have Chair, Moderator, Scribes in place for all sessions - or cancel the session

Review:  

  • DMP - %age required for eVote
  • Confluence page enhancements
  • R5 work
    • Outline the strategy
FM
PK

 2-4 ET

FM Agenda Review

  • R5 work
    • Outline the strategy
    • Review JIRA tracker items
      • create a JIRA filter for these changes to be used
    • COVERAGE TYPE Resource
      • FHIR Coverage.type attribute, see nomenclature. What are the next steps?
FM
PK

4-5:30

Vocab

  • Gender Harmony Project - Updates, Next Steps and working meeting
Vocab

MK

Celine




6-8pm ET

Vocabulary:

Vocab

Discussion on identifying needed extensions and profiles on CodeSystem and ValueSet (NamingSystem?) to be used for best practices and consider including this into UTG

Vocab

MK





DateTime
HostJoiningChairModScribe


Tuesday

9/22/2020

AM


8-10 ET AMNo Meeting



10-12 ETNo Meeting





Tuesday

9/22/2020

PM

12-2 ET

FM Joint w/PIE and SD

In regards to the FM, PIE, SDWG joint session on Tuesday (12-2) Structured Documents has one topic to discuss:

See:  Payer Section C-CDA

  • ADDED Item. Delegation of Rights, Signing Documents.


***MK out 12-1 ET, back at 1.

***PK out 12-?.

****ATTENDANCE, Q3.....

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

FM
MK
Celine

 2-4 ET


FM Joint w/PIE

  • R5 work overview of strategy and current open JIRA tickets
  • CQI discussing adding an Attribution Resource 2-3:30


****ATTENDANCE, Q4.....

Confluence | FM | Meeting Index | Working Group Meetings | 2020 SEP - FM Virtual WGM Agenda | 2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance 

FM
PK

DateTime
HostJoiningChairModScribe

Wednesday

9/23/2020

AM

8-10 ET

FM NOT MEETING

V2 meeting

Message Structure MisMatches (Craig's Email) - Kathleen/MK will attend

V2

Kathleen

MK




10-12 ET

FM Work

  • Kingdom of Saudi Arabia IG Review Status and PSS

(MK at Gov't Programs Session)

FM
Paul
Jeff


Wednesday

9/23/2020

PM

12-2 ET

FM Work

  • Vocabulary - UTG
FM



2-4 ET

FM Work Note Session Scope Change

  • Vocabulary - UTG
  • R5 work review
FM



 3:45-6 ET

Plenary Meeting, Part 2: 

Annual business meeting (includes announcement of election results for the Board, TSC and other leadership roles)






DateTime
HostJoiningChairModScribe

Thursday

9/24/2020

AM

8-10 ETNo Meeting




10-12 ET

ONC Session Reps to joint OAuth, exceptions, HIPAA Consent (in Security with CBCP)

(Kathleen and Celine to attend)

FM Work

  • R5 - Nomenclature continued
  • COVERAGE TYPE Resource
    • FHIR Coverage.type attribute, see Nomenclature. What are the next steps?


****ATTENDANCE, Q2.....

Confluence | FM | Meeting Index | Working Group Meetings | 2020 SEP - FM Virtual WGM Agenda | 2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance 

FM
PaulMKJeff


Thursday

9/24/2020

PM

12-2 ET

FM Work

  • Vocab - cont'd
  • R5  - cont'd

****ATTENDANCE, Q3.....

Confluence | FM | Meeting Index | Working Group Meetings | 2020 SEP - FM Virtual WGM Agenda | 2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance 

FM

MK
 2-4 ET

FM Joint w/PIE

  • Payer Harmonization PSS - Informative Guide (15)
  • Da Vinci Updates (15)
  • ATR ( Da Vinci Attribution List) IG walk though

[MK - Cross Group Projects WG will be meeting at this time]

FM
PKAS
 4-6 ET

FM Joint w/PA

  • FHIR (joint meeting with Financial Management)

    • Account
    • ChargeItem
    • FinancialTransaction
    • Transactions and relationship to PA resources - work from FM
PA
N/AN/A
DateTimeQTRHostJoiningChairModScribe

Friday

9/25/2020

AM

8-10 ETNo Meeting




10-12 ET

FM Joint w/PIE

CARIN Updates and Rob Hausam from Vocab to assist with Vocab issues for accelerators and FM in general.


****ATTENDANCE, Q2.....

Confluence | FM | Meeting Index | Working Group Meetings | 2020 SEP - FM Virtual WGM Agenda | 2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance 

Paul at SGB, MK work call

FM



Friday

9/25/2020


PM
12-2 ET

FM Joint w/PIE, PA, and others CQI, and anyone else interested in this issue.

JIRA 24014.

Discuss the primary Vs principal diagnosis issue

[Fri 12-2pm ET to the Patient Care WGM agenda (FM hosting)

CQI would be able to discuss the primary Vs principal diagnosis issue, and potential harmonization between Claim and Encounter diagnosis modeling]

conversation with PA about the Encounter.diagnosis modeling and with FM about the Claim.diagnosis modeling – they are not the same and it is confusing.

If there is an expectation that a patient will see the same diagnosis on the clinical visit summary (as primary) as the EOB (claim primary) then the two resources need to have a way to harmonize and at least map with examples and guidance.

So BOTH FM and PA need the discussion. Ideally, it would be best to have that discussion together.  I only understood PC as the common factor in the scheduling. If we can get FM and PA together, then we may only need One meeting.

I’m not clear from all the scheduling if an FM and PA combined meeting is happening with time for this discussion.  Note, CQI and CDS are pretty much booked on Tuesday and Wednesday.

PA - Drew to the Financial Management (with Patient Care) to conclude Encounter Diagnoses with roles/types discussion

See:  https://confluence.hl7.org/download/attachments/30638450/Principal%20Vs%20Primary%20Diagnosis_v4.pptx?api=v2

and:  Diagnosis Codes - Research


****ATTENDANCE, Q3.....

Confluence | FM | Meeting Index | Working Group Meetings | 2020 SEP - FM Virtual WGM Agenda | 2020 09 FM WGM Attendance

2020 09 FM WGM Attendance 


Paul at SGB

FM

MK
2-4 ETNo Meeting