Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @Paul Knapp

Scribe: @MaryKay McDaniel

Call Logistics:  This call is at 11 AM ET, 10 AM CT, 9 MT, 8 AM PT, join using https://join.freeconferencecall.com/fm4

Attendees

Present

Name

email

Affiliation

  •  
Kathleen Connor
  •  
Paul Knapppknapp@pknapp.comKnapp Consulting Inc.
  •  
MaryKay McDanielmarykay.mcdaniel@cognosante.comCognosante
  •  
Benoit Schoefflerbenoit.schoeffler@almerys.comAlmerys
  •  
Alex Beckneralex.beckner@cerner.comCerner
  •  
Lou BedorLouis.Bedor@cognosante.comCognosante
  •  
Laurie Burckhardtlaurie.burckhardt@wpsic.comWPS
  •  
Tricia Chitwoodtricia.chitwood@cerner.comCerner
  •  
Rachel FoersterRachel@rfa-edi.com
  •  
Susan LangfordSusan_Langford@bcbst.comBCBST
  •  
Linda Michaelsenlinda.michaelsen@optum.comOptum
  •  
Joe QuinnJoseph.Quinn@optum.comOptum
  •  
Mark Scrimshiremark@ekivemark.comCMS/NewWave
  •  
Najee Shafinajee.shafi@cognosante.comCognosante
  •  
Andy Stechishinandy.stechishin@gmail.com
  •  
Katie Sullivankatie.sullivan@cognosante.comCognosante
  •  
Andy Gregorowiczandrewg@mitre.org

The MITRE Corporation

  •  
Patrick J LaRocqueplarocque@mitre.orgThe MITRE Corporation
  •  
Ray Delanoray.delano@cerner.comCerner
  •  
Larry Decellesldecelles@mitre.comMITRE
  •  
Robert Dieterlerdieterle@enablecare.usEnableCare


Create Decision from template

Agenda Topics

Minutes Approved as Presented, 2018 12 11

  •  

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

Approve previous Minutes

2018-12-11 FM Interim Meeting

MaryKay/Tricia, 12-0-0



Proposed Agenda,

Ballot Reconciliation, Coverage Requirements Discovery

1) Agenda for January Meeting

2) PSS for survey, Update on progress

Approved via ASD, MK will be attending US Realm today for approval

3) PSS from Da Vinci Project - introduced last week by Bob Dieterle.

PSS at: PSS for Payer Data Exchange (PDex)

Provenance - assumption there will be a provenance resource. Part of the work to be defined.

Motion to approve: MaryKay/Mark Scrimshire. 11-0-0

MK to forward to US Realm and ASD for approval

4) Anesthesia Billing Outreach update - MK

No update.

4) CONTINUATION OF BALLOT RECONCILIATION

 Individual Item to Address:

  • 18975 Expand section 2.1.2 to describe in more detail why/how the CDS Hooks is intended to be used to support Coverage Requirements Discovery - CRD #116 (Walter Suarez) None
  • 18948 There needs to be additional configuration options suggested within the IG. - CRD #89 (Mary Kay McDaniel) None
  • 18914 Provide moe context to the context that enables the client app to choose the level of detail - CRD #55 (Hans Buitendijk) None
  • 18115 Correct all hyperlinks referencing SMART on FHIR (Freida Hall) None
  • 18106 Correct references to source material (Freida Hall) None
  • 18892 SMART on FHIR support not fully specified - CRD #18 (Corey Spears) None

Line Items

  • 18963 Proposed hooks are not on github - CRD #104 (Mary Kay McDaniel) Persuasive
  • 18883 Suggest this request for functionality to be added to prefetch be limited to CDS Hook Request context properties that are defined as FHIR Bundles - CRD #9 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Not Persuasive
  • 18880 Suggest that we state that “boolean” and “integer” conform to their specification in the FHIR base data types. - CRD #6 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Not Persuasive with Mod
  • 18878 Link CDS Service and HTTP Request to the relevant parts of the CDS Hooks specification - CRD #4 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18877 CDS Hooks Page Correction - CRD #3 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18875 Client and server roles aren't defined yet. More context at this point in the spec would be helpful - CRD #1 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18909 This section should be accessible from the main menu. - CRD #50 (Hans Buitendijk) Persuasive
  • 18908 Suggest to separate Use Cases from Background once the Use Case section is complete. - CRD #49 (Hans Buitendijk) Persuasive
  • 18907 This section should be accessible from the main menu. - CRD #48 (Hans Buitendijk) Persuasive
  • 18904 Suggest to remove FHIR Spec and CDS Hooks from the menu bar and only have them referenced from within other pages. Now it seems like FHIR and CDS Hooks are part of CRD rather than referenced by. The Background section can be used for this. - CRD #45 (Hans Buitendijk) Persuasive
  • 18899 Clarification on SMART on FHIR support - CRD #40 (Ken Lord) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18895 Without a defined enumerated list it will be quite costly and will cause additional time to solution for the VHA to have a plug-and-play solution. - CRD #36 (Ken Lord) Considered for Future Use
  • 18888 CDS Hooks Page Correction - CRD #14 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18885 Note that request resources might not have consistent ids - CRD #11 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18884 CDS Hooks Page Correction - CRD #10 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18882 Fix prefetch key syntax - CRD #8 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18876 Is SMART needed - CRD #2 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18121 ServiceRequest.code clarification (Freida Hall) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18120 Artifact List for FHIR R4 Profiles (in CRD) (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18119 Typo Section 3 CRD (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18118 standardization comment (Freida Hall) Considered - No action required
  • 18117 US Core reference suggestion (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18116 Consistent use of EMR vs. EHR per ONC definition (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18115 Correct all hyperlinks referencing SMART on FHIR (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18108 CDS Hooks section(reference in Da Vinci CRD) (Freida Hall) Considered - No action required
  • 18107 typo CRD specification (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18106 Correct references to source material (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18104 Designation specification vs. standard (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18103 Question FHIR vs. X12 HIPAA functionality (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18102 typo US DA Vinci CRD (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18101 CRD - question re: section #s (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18100 Question CRD IG Home Page (Freida Hall) Persuasive with Mod

 


Methodology

Added Items


Ballot Reconciliation - FHIR Core Resources

Anesthesia Billing.

Discussion:

Ballot Recon Meeting Minutes:

TrackerIDSummaryOutcome

Moved/

Seconder

VoteComment
17888Coverage Requests should require mutual TLS (Joshua Mandel)Persuasive with Mod

Deferring to ITS, today 12/4/2018. Paul will bring up in call later today and will loop back to Andy G. Conflicts between hooks and the IG.

Paul Update from ITS: Not much discussion on the ITS call. Remind Paul on 12/18/2018, for next ITS call.

18972Add standard prefetch definitions for each hook - CRD #113 (Richard Ettema)Not Persuasive with Mod

Per Loyd McKenzie, there is no benefit in standardizing the prefetch document. Develop something that is nimble.

Everyone's end point will have a different name.

Deferring today. Group did not agree with no standardization. Concerned that the business side does not understand, have not been adequately educated with the potential outcomes. Templates/standardization seems to be needed. How do you test this?

18883 

Suggest this request for functionality to be added to prefetch be limited to CDS Hook Request context properties that are defined as FHIR Bundles - CRD #9 (Andrew Gregorowicz)

Not Persuasive

Deferred for Andy input.
18880 Suggest that we state that “boolean” and “integer” conform to their specification in the FHIR base data types. - CRD #6 (Andrew Gregorowicz)Not Persuasive with Mod

Deferred for Andy input.
18878 Link CDS Service and HTTP Request to the relevant parts of the CDS Hooks specification - CRD #4 (Andrew Gregorowicz)Persuasive

Deferred for Andy input.
18875Client and server roles aren't defined yet. More context at this point in the spec would be helpful - CRD #1 (Andrew Gregorowicz)Persuasive

Deferred for Andy input.
18909This section should be accessible from the main menu. - CRD #50 (Hans Buitendijk)Persuasive


18908Suggest to separate Use Cases from Background once the Use Case section is complete. - CRD #49 (Hans Buitendijk)Persuasive


18907 This section should be accessible from the main menu. - CRD #48 (Hans Buitendijk)

Persuasive




18100 

Question CRD IG Home Page (Freida Hall)

Persuasive with Mod


18101CRD - question re: section #s (Freida Hall)Considered - Question Answered


Line Items

  • 18904 Suggest to remove FHIR Spec and CDS Hooks from the menu bar and only have them referenced from within other pages. Now it seems like FHIR and CDS Hooks are part of CRD rather than referenced by. The Background section can be used for this. - CRD #45 (Hans Buitendijk) Persuasive
  • 18899 Clarification on SMART on FHIR support - CRD #40 (Ken Lord) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18895 Without a defined enumerated list it will be quite costly and will cause additional time to solution for the VHA to have a plug-and-play solution. - CRD #36 (Ken Lord) Considered for Future Use
  • 18888 CDS Hooks Page Correction - CRD #14 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18885 Note that request resources might not have consistent ids - CRD #11 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18884 CDS Hooks Page Correction - CRD #10 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18882 Fix prefetch key syntax - CRD #8 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive
  • 18876 Is SMART needed - CRD #2 (Andrew Gregorowicz) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18121 ServiceRequest.code clarification (Freida Hall) Persuasive with Mod
  • 18120 Artifact List for FHIR R4 Profiles (in CRD) (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18119 Typo Section 3 CRD (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18118 standardization comment (Freida Hall) Considered - No action required
  • 18117 US Core reference suggestion (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18116 Consistent use of EMR vs. EHR per ONC definition (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18115 Correct all hyperlinks referencing SMART on FHIR (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18108 CDS Hooks section(reference in Da Vinci CRD) (Freida Hall) Considered - No action required
  • 18107 typo CRD specification (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18106 Correct references to source material (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18104 Designation specification vs. standard (Freida Hall) Persuasive
  • 18103 Question FHIR vs. X12 HIPAA functionality (Freida Hall) Considered - Question Answered
  • 18102 typo US DA Vinci CRD (Freida Hall) Persuasive

 


Management Next agenda

Tuesday, January 8, 2018 at 11:00 - 12:30 ET

  • January 2019 Agenda
  • Ballot Reconciliation - CRD, Da Vinci Project work.

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 12:30 ET

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items