Date: October 1, 2018
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Baltimore, Maryland WGM
MONDAY, October 1, 2018
Introductions, Attendance, Review and approve WGM Agenda
Review Ballot dates. Ballot reconciliation is Oct 14, but will be moved to late October, early November. Changes need to be applied by end of November.
Two Ballots to work:
V2 Vocabulary. One item was rejected by harmonization. Will need a publisher. Mary Kay McDaniel will submit the one table to harmonization that was missed in the last cycle.
Review of WG Health.
January Meeting need to review Mission & Charter and SWOT
|Q4||FHIR Ballot Activities||Paul|
FHIR Workflows. ProcessRequest/ProcessResponse vs. Task
Did a side-by-side comparison of the Resource Task and the ProcessRequest.
Gap/questions: How do you cancel a task?
Reference to the response resource
Entered in error vs. nullify. when would you want to keep a record of entered in error?
spreadsheet created with additional clarification questions.
Conclusion: there is definite overlap.
Need to do ProcessResponse vs. TASK side-by-side
TUESDAY, October 2, 2018
WEDNESDAY, October 2, 2018
|Q1||FM FHIR Work Session||Paul|
Introductions of all attendees.
FM FHIR Ballot Comments: Starting with Paul's word document
|Q2||FM FHIR Work Session|
|Q3||FM FHIR Work Session|
|Q4||FHIR Work Session - FHIR-I Joining|
THURSDAY, October 4, 2018
Items covered - Wednesday Q1/Q2
- Paul K presented a document that reviewed the ballot comments for R4.
- Andy S compiled a table of decisions on ballot comments. This will be used to update the tracker after the meeting.
Items covered - Wednesday Q3/Q4
- Continued review of ballot tracker items
Items covered - Thursday Q1
Persuasive With Mod (PwM)
Vote format: In Favor - Against - Abstain
|Add surrogated 0..1 boolean||PwM||Mark Scrimshire / Alex Beckner||3-0-0||Add discussion of subrogation to Coordination of Benefits section|
|17943||.copay.value should be choice of Quantity and Money||PwM||Alex Beckner / Mark Scrimshire||3-0-0||Convert to Choice of Money or SimpleQuantity (e.g. Percentage). To simplify implementation.|
|17945||Display Text for an identifier for the Group||Per||Mark Scrimshire / Alex Beckner||3-0-0||Change to "Display Text for the Grouping|
|17947||.copay - change detailed description||Per||Alex Beckner / Mark Scrimshire||3-0-0||underwrite to underwriter|
|17948||Coverage.copay.type||Per||Mark Scrimshire / Alex Beckne||3-0-0||Fix typo|
|17949||Add calls.type and class.value||Per||Alex Beckner / Mark Scrimshire||3-0-0|
- 19942 - Persuasive with Mod. Add discussion of Subrogation to Coordination of Benefits Section.
- January 2019 Agenda must contain review of Mission & Charter and SWOT
- Paul K to attach R4 Analysis document
- Andy S / Paul K to update R4 Ballot tracker items based on decisions made in the Q1 meeting.
- Per Grahame G - Add more information in detailed descriptions, particularly around edge cases
- Need Complex Institutional Claim for USA
- Schedule two calls per week of 90 Minutes through October to work through Tracker items. Need to cover 30 Tracker items per call to complete review by end of October.
Call Schedule for October:
Tuesday 11am - 12:30pm ET weekly
until Next WGM
Friday 12:30pm - 2:30pm ET weekly
For 4 weeks.
Ignore the conference call number in the invitation and use the above link.