This project will involve updating the existing Structured Data Capture (SDC) Implementation Guide. Specific objectives include:
- Aligning the implementation guide with the forthcoming R4 version of FHIR
- Updating profiles to reflect the experience of early implementers
- Migrating the implementation guide from U.S.-specific to international in scope by relaxing the only requirement that makes the implementation guide U.S.-specific
- Encourage feedback from early and potential future adopters including EHR vendors, payors and clinical research organizations through consultation and connectathons.
- Examine the feasibility and appropriateness of alignment with the SDC project managed by the IHE organization
NOTE: At present, the project does not include updating the companion Structured Data Capture – Data Element (SDC-DE) implementation guide as, thus far, no implementer has expressed interest and it’s not entirely clear that such implementers exist.
Calls are held on Thursdays at 5 Eastern: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/696476549
This wiki was initiated after a joint session at the Oct. 2015 Atlanta meeting on FHIR workflow. It tracks documents related to the FHIR Workflow project.
Reference implementation (SUSHI Compiler):
Alternate Thursdays at 9-10 am Eastern US time
+1 (781) 271-2020,,7277283# (US)
New series of meetings starting January 16, 2020
|Position:||Product owner for Simplifier & Forge at Firely|