- Approve (minutes from previous meeting)
- Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
- Bryn Rhodes
- Emmanuel Helm
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Reinhard Egelkraut
- John Hatem
- Bas van den Heuvel
- Ricardo Quintano
- Motion to approve FHIR Workflow Minutes CC 20201005 - Jose/Bryn: 6-0-0
- Bas, Ricardo join
FHIR-28410Getting issue details...
- Can't differentiate by intent
- Did the activity definition trigger the occurrence, describe the detail of the occurrence, or 'generate' the instance? (latter is only relevant for Request resources)
- "caused by", "invoked by", "triggering", "triggered by"
- "adheres to", "complies with", "executes"
- "generated from" - use Provenance
- was generated from: use Provenance (derivedFrom)
- came into being because of: reason? trigger? triggeringCanonical/triggeringUri
- No consensus on word 'triggering'
- request complies with (i.e. statement about the properties of the request): instantiatesCanonical/instantiatesUri
- fulfillment shall comply with (i.e. demand about the properties of the fulfilling event(s)): complyWithCanonical/complyWithUri
- came into being because of: triggeringCanonical/triggeringUri
- complies with (i..e statement about the properties of the event): instantiatesCanonical/instantiatesUri