Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


  • Approve (minutes from previous meeting)


  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Bas van den Heuvel
  • Emanuel Helm
  • John Hatem
  • Oliver Krauss
  • Ricardo Quintano

Minutes Approval


  • Emanuel gave overview of the paper they wrote on process mining on FHIR
  • Updated  FHIR-28100 - Getting issue details... STATUS  to respond to John's question
  • For next call 
    • FHIR-28410 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • What do we want to include in R5 wrt BPMN+ mappings
      • Emmanuel will create a list of the mapping topics
    • Lloyd will try to make sure Bryn can attend


14:40 Eastern