Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

  • Approve (minutes from previous meeting)

Attendees

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Ana Kostadinovska
  • Elkhan Yusubov
  • Joee Garcia
  • Liz Amos
  • Ye Wang

Joined late

  • Don Langlois

Minutes Approval

Questions

  1. Are there any reference implementations?
    1. Lloyd will create a confluence page to capture this
  2. Why does Questionnaire now inherit from MetadataResource
    1. New change in architecture - exposing something that's always been there.  Lloyd will ask Grahame why it's not rendering the same as other inheritance
  3. SDC CI build went away?
    1. It's a known issue with the IG Publisher.  Expect it to be fixed in the next day or so.

Tracker Items

Adjournment

17:59 Eastern

Action Items

  • Lloyd McKenzie will create a page on confluence to capture SDC implementations