- Lloyd McKenzie (chair)
- Rick Geimer (scribe)
- Bas van den Heuvel
- Grahame Grieve
- Alexander Zautke
- Brian Phinney
- Eric Haas
- Gino Canessa
- Josh Mandel
- Mark Kramer
- Olga Vovko
- Vasil Peytchev
- Rob Hausam
- Yunwei Want
- Tracy Hautanen-Kriel
FHIR Shorthand IG publication request
- Reviewed pub request. Discussed outstanding negative votes from Philips Healthcare (hope to be withdrawn shortly), but well above the required positive votes for an STU.
- Made on the fly updates to the pub request and package-list.json file
- Motion to approve: Josh Mandel/Mark Kramer: 14-0-0
FHIR-26602Getting issue details...
- Will continue discussion on Zulip
FHIR-26688Getting issue details...
- Will remove the sentence
- Motion: Grahame Grieve/Rick Geimer: 13-0-0
FHIR-27128Getting issue details...
- Will add usage notes describing that in some cases targets may exist for a search parameter that do not exist for all resources
- Not Persuasive with Mod
- Motion: Eric Haas/Josh Mandel: 13-0-1
FHIR-27140Getting issue details...
- Agreed, and will add a sentence about defaulting to FHIR if unspecified.
- Persuasive with Mod
- Motion: Rick Geimer/Alexander Zautke: 14.0.0
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date