Incoming links from the FHIR specification
The following systems provide support for automated testing of FHIR clients and/or servers, including leveraging the TestScript and TestReport resources:
- Inferno - Inferno Framework is a rigorous and extensible testing development framework for HL7® FHIR® and beyond.
- Successor to Crucible - open source testing tools for FHIR
- Touchstone - Touchstone is your FHIR® Implementation Accelerator, anchoring the AEGIS Conformance Ecosystem: Industry-leading FHIR® TestScript testing engine, our WildFHIR reference implementation servers (RIs) and thousands of open-source, freely available and ready-to-run test scripts–all available 24 hours per day.
- IHE / NIST have developed a TestScript based test tool that is predominantly used today to test the IHE-MHD implementation guide.
- IHE - Gazelle includes test automation leveraging the profile validation tooling.
- AHDIS/ Matchbox – https://github.com/ahdis/matchbox