1. Published Name of the Standard for which request is being made
2. Standards Material/Document
Normative Informative Errata STU STU Extension Unballoted STU Update
3. Date of Request
4. Use Period
Trial Use period requested for STU e.g.: One year, or other up to two years maximum (please specify)
5. Reason for extension, timeline, and actions
According to GOM 13.02.07.02, Extending the Trial Use Period
6. Original Publication Date
7. End date of the current STU period
8. Length of the requested extension
Maximum 2 years
9. Review Process
Describe the review process that was followed (peer review, wiki, comment ballot)
10. HL7 Work Group making this request and date
10a. Requesting WG Date
11. URL of approval minutes
12. HL7 Product Management Group
12a. Management Group Date of Approval
13. URL of approval minutes
14. Is the artifact ready for final publication?
15. If not ready, please describe remaining steps.
16. Tool name used to produce the machine processable artifacts in the IG
17. The name of the “IG artifact” within the context of the above mentioned tool.
18. Balloted Name of the standard for which request is being made
19. Requested name for published standard
20. If CMET, list IDs balloted
21. Project Insight Number
22. Document Realm
23. Ballot cycle in which the document was successfully balloted
24. Results of that ballot (following reconciliation activities): (not needed for errata, STU extension, or unballoted STU update)
28. Not Returned
29. Total in ballot pool
30. Date on which final document/standards material was supplied to HQ
31. URL of publication material/ SVN repository
32. Publishing Facilitator
33. Special Publication Instructions
34. URL of ballot reconciliation document
35. Has the Work Group posted its consideration of all comments received in its reconciliation document on the ballot desktop?
36. Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?
37. Product Brief Reviewed By
i.e. the group or individuals endorsing this product brief information and the date the endorsement was approved
38. Date Product Brief Reviewed
39. Has the Product Brief changed?
Clinical and Administrative Domains EHR Profiles Implementation Guides Rules and References Education and Awareness
Cardiology Care Provision Clinical Genomics Clinical Quality Clinical Statement Community-Based Health Decision Support Emergency Management Financial Management Laboratory Materials Management Medical Records Nutrition Orders Attachments Patient Administration Patient Care Patient Referral Personnel Management Pharmacy Public Health Regulated Products Regulated Studies Scheduling Security and Privacy Terminology CCOW Healthcare Devices SPL
43. Please Describe the Topic
44. Product Type
Clinical Information Model Data Types Document Domain Analysis Model Domain Content Model Encoding Syntax Functional Model Functional Profile Implementable Transport Specification Implementation Guide Methodology Specifications Services Specification Errata Standard Reference Materials Structures Tools Transport(ebxml, cd, mllp) White Paper XML Schemas
45. Parent standard
e.g. the standard to which an implementation guide applies
46. Parent Standard Status
ActiveMove to StableRetired
47. Update/replace standard
(e.g. is this a STU update, or is there an R1 specification which an R2 publication updates or replaces) – Please specify if this publication has a replacement, supplemental or addendum relationship to a prior standard or STU:
48. Common name/search keyword
Please specify if the publication is known by a common name internally to the Work Group or a specific search term/acronym should be provided to help users find the product.
This is typically a short paragraph summarizing the use and intent of the standard, such as would be found in an overview paragraph in the published specification.
Targets These are categories of potential users, implementers, or other interested parties such as those that are indicated on the Project Scope Statement under “Stakeholders/Vendors/Providers”. Select those that are applicable, or suggest others:
Clinical and Public Health Laboratories Immunization Registries Quality Reporting Agencies Regulatory Agency Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) Payors Other (specify in text box below) N/A
Pharmaceutical EHR, PHR Equipment Health Care IT Clinical Decision Support Systems Lab HIS Other (please specify) N/A
Clinical and Public Health Laboratories Emergency Services Local and State Departments of Health Medical Imaging Service Healthcare Institutions (hospitals, long term care, home care, mental health) Other (specify in text box below) N/A
This section will describe the benefits the standard or its implementation provides to healthcare, information technology, interoperability and the like. This section is often difficult to compose and will require careful editing by the review group(s). Please create phrases such as "Creates..." "Enables..." "Supports..."
54. Implementations/Case Studies
This section would identify the known implementers of the standard, production or STU implementers, or any known adopters of the specification. Agencies or other organizations that sponsored the development of the specification could be listed here. • Organization A (Product B - optional) • Organization C (Product or program D)
55. Development Background
This section may be used for additional important information beyond the short summary in the Description, such as would be found in an Introduction section, in the published specification.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to Health Level Seven International. Evaluate Confluence today.