- 1 ConsentDirective
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
Owning committee name
Approved during the May 27, 2014 CBCC Conference Call
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Scope of coverage
Captures a DocumentRoot specific Consent Directory.
Recording and providing access to documentation of a Privacy Consent Directive.
Related to the document form of Privacy Consent Directive
Health Information Exchanges that manage Privacy Consent Directives
HL7 Consent Directive
Recording that a patient privacy consent directive has been obtained.
Looking up for use or display the current consent directives on file.
Historic work done as a Profile on the Contract FHIR Resource Proposal