HL7 FHIR CONNECTATHONS
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services CMS will be hosting a Connectathon on January 7&8, 2020 at their headquarters.
The Da Vinci Project Connectathon will take place on December 11 & 12, 2019 at the Independence Blue Cross offices in Philadelphia, PA.
The HL7 International Conference in Australia will host FHIR Connectathon 23 on Feburary 2 & 3, 2020
Connectathon Planning Team
- Grahame Grieve, Health Intersections Pty Ltd
- David Hay, Orion Health
- Sandy Vance, HL7 Connectathon Administrator, AEGIS.net
- There are several FHIR tutorials scheduled through-out the week and a full list can be found by clicking the word "Tutorials" in the upper right corner of the Event Brochure which can be found here.
FHIR Proficiency Exam
- The FHIR proficiency test allows test takers to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the specification. This is a basic proficiency test, not a professional credentialing test. It will be multiple choice, multi-select, and true/false and based on the STU3 specification and not on field knowledge. Those who pass the test will receive the FHIR Proficiency Certificate, a Certificate of Knowledge.
- Tutorials on the FHIR Proficiency Exam can be found in HL7's Education on Demand site: https://www.pathlms.com/hl7.
- The exam can be taken either online or at one of 900 HOST centers of HL7's testing service Kryterion. More details can be found at http://www.hl7.org/implement/certification.cfm?ref=nav.