This page contains references to social media sources related to FHIR: blogs, videos, pinterest et.al.
Blogs that cover FHIR
- Health Intersections - Grahame Grieve's blog, including coverage of FHIR
- The FHIR Place - Ewout Kramer's blog, covers FHIR development and implementations
- Hay on FHIR - David Hay's blog, covers mainly FHIR Implementation issues
- Healthcare Security/Privacy - John Moehrke's blog, covers FHIR and other
- Healthcare Standards - Keith (Motorcycle Guy) Boone's blog, covers FHIR among many other things
- BizTalk on FHIR - Howard Edidin's blog, covers FHIR along with other information
- Light My FHIR! - A blog from the FHIR team at MITRE Corporation, covering a variety of topics
- AEGIS Insights - AEGIS.net, Inc blog site covering FHIR, Interoperability, Testing and other related topics
- FHIRabend - Simone Heckmann's Blog about FHIR in Germany, thus: mostly but not exclusively German
- Helios Software - Steve Munini's blog about FHIR, and healthcare product development.
- fhirbase dojo - Group Blog about FHIR and databases.
- Nicola on FHIR - Nikolai Ryzhikov (CTO of Health Samurai) blog about engineers challenges on FHIR
Video channels that cover FHIR
- FHIR Channel on Vimeo - Rene Spronk's collection of FHIR presentations/interviews/statements
Other Sources of FHIR News
- FHIR news feed on Twitter - instant FHIR updates from many sources, including the blogs and video channel above