Thursday, October 29th at 11:00 AM
Register and View the Schedule Here
- This implementation day is part of a larger educational event that includes an opening session on Tuesday,October 27 along with educational sessions covering Da Vinci and CARIN implementation guides on Wednesday.
- Activities will be primarily focused on educating the community about the implementation of the guides via demonstrations, review of reference implementations, and general Q&A.
- If you or your organization wish to participate in testing, please contact the track leads.
- This event will be hosted in Whova app that was used for Dev Days. You will received a link to log in prior to the event.
- Register on HL7 Event site by clicking here
- You will receive an email prior to the event from either HL7 or Whova. You will need to set up your Whova login to see the full schedule and links.
Plan a Track! by clicking here as soon as possible.
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR FHIR home page if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 24.
- Complete the HL7 Pre Connectathon Survey (coming soon) for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Contact Sandy Vance at email@example.com if you have questions.
- 2020-10 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN IG For Blue Button®)
- 2020-10 DaVinci PDex Drug Formulary
- 2020-10 DaVinci PDex Plan-Net (Provider Directory)
- 2020-10 Payer Data Exchange (PDex)
- 2020-10 Da Vinci Burden Reduction (CRD / DTR / PAS)
- 2020-10 Da Vinci DEQM and Gaps in Care
- 2020-10 Da Vinci Risk Based Contracts Member Attribution List
- 2020-10 Da Vinci Notifications
- 2020-10 Da Vinci HRex/CDex/PCDE - Clinical Data, Payer Coverage Decision & Health Record Exchange
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?
Jan 2021 Connectathon Track - Specialty Medication Prescribing.pptxyesterday at 11:02 PM • attached by Frank McKinney
2021-01 SMART V2 (Focus: Granular Controls, Token Introspection)
- No labels