minimum required = 1, but only found 0
- The validator returns a structural error (missing entry) while a conformant Condition is present.
- The sample fails here Bundle.entry.resource.ofType(Composition).section: Profile http://hl7.org/fhir/uv/ips/StructureDefinition/Composition-uv-ips, Element 'Bundle.entry.resource.ofType(Composition).section.entry[problem]': minimum required = 1, but only found 0 on line 64
- The validator seems not able to recognized it as a valid slice
- Bundle.entry.resource.ofType(Composition).section.entry: This element does not match any known slice defined in the profile http://hl7.org/fhir/uv/ips/StructureDefinition/Composition-uv-ips on line
it seems to be due to a code used in the Condition.code not validated by the terminology server
- Bundle.entry.resource.ofType(Condition).code.coding: The code "428.1" is not valid in the system http://hl7.org/fhir/sid/icd-9-cm; The code provided (http://hl7.org/fhir/sid/icd-9-cm#428.1) is not valid in the value set 'All codes known to the system' (from http://tx.fhir.org/r4) for 'http://hl7.org/fhir/sid/icd-9-cm#428.1' on line 351. Jump to error.
- using a validated code the error disappear.
Posting and Querying IPS
4 different 'open' FHIR test server have been used to evaluate the behavior when an IPS Bundle is posted / queried.
This exercise has been made by using only one of the available samples.
400 Bad Request. Unable to resolve reference to the IPS profile
error; The chained search parameter 'composition.patient.identifier' is ambiguous
501 Not Implemented
Invalid: can only accept Bundle resources of Bundle.type = 'Transaction
Invalid: Bundle resource type is undefined or not set to "batch" or "transaction"
Unable to process transaction where incoming Bundle.type = document
- No one seems to be able to support the post on the base end point.
- only one allow to filter the Bundle per document type
- no one per patient ID
Should we expect more by a FHIR server suporting the IPS ?