HL7 FHIR CONNECTATHON 25
WILL BE VIRTUAL!
Kick Off Wednesday, September 9th at 4:00 PM
Full schedule and links coming soon.
The contact for this event is Sandy Vance who can be reached at email@example.com or +1.614.273.5916
7/1/20 Please submit your track proposal prior to July 21, 2020 so that we have plenty of time for pre-connectathon planning calls!
Con Man App
Connectathon Manager Orientation Video
Plan a Track! by clicking here. Track Proposals are due July 21, 2020.
Track Lead information sessions will be held on Thursday, July 23rd and Thursday, August 20th.
Track Report Out
*1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
*1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
*systems which have implemented the IG, Profile, or Resource, and approximate percentage covered
*1 paragraph: notable achievements
*1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
*1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
*1 paragraph: now what?
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR FHIR home page if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 24.
- Complete the HL7 Pre Connectathon Survey (coming soon) for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Contact Sandy Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Connectathon Planning Team
- Grahame Grieve, Health Intersections Pty Ltd
- David Hay
- Sandy Vance, HL7 Connectathon Administrator, AEGIS.net
Work Group Meetings
HL7 WGMs are where a lot of the development work on FHIR happens. Numerous work groups will be considering FHIR change proposals, working on FHIR profiles and resources, and debating other aspects of FHIR implementation. There will also be meetings of the FHIR Management Group discussing policies relating to FHIR. There are often ad-hoc meetings at breakfast, lunch and after-hours to discuss items of interest such as tooling, new domains, particular technical issues, etc.
You can take a look at the HL7 Confluence Pages related to specific work groups to get a sense of the breadth of discussions that will be taking place.
Participating in the WGM is a good way to get involved in the FHIR Community, form relationships and influence how the standard evolves.
Proposals due by : July 21, 2020
To enter a track proposal, go to the ellipsis next to the Create button at the top of this page, click show more, and select the Track Proposal Template. Once you name your page, click publish in the bottom right corner. For more information on how to use a template to set up a new page click here.
The FHIR standards development process uses a philosophy of constant implementation to make sure that the standard is implementable in the real world. A key element of realizing this mindset is a FHIR Connectathon at each HL7 Working Group Meeting. The event is typically held on the Saturday and Sunday prior to the meeting and allows participants to test or develop software in an informal way. Test FHIR servers are available and some participants bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
The principles associated with connectathons can be found here.
Test servers are available (FHIR Test Servers ), but some participants may bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
Each track has a coordinating Track Lead. Please review Track Lead responsibilities.
- 2020-09 Argonaut Granular Controls
- 2020-09 Argonaut Patient Lists
- 2020-09 Care Coordination Track
- 2020-09 Care Management Track
- 2020-09 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN IG For Blue Button®)
- 2020-09 CDS Hooks Track
- 2020-09 Clinical Reasoning
- 2020-09 Consent Management and Enforcement Services Track
- 2020-09 COVID-19 In-Person Pre-Arrival Clinical Workflow
- 2020-09 DaVinci HRex/CDex/PCDE - Clinical Data, Payer Coverage Decision & Health Record Exchange
- 2020-09 DaVinci PDex Drug Formulary
- 2020-09 DaVinci PDex Plan-Net
- 2020-09 DaVinci Notifications
- 2020-09 Da Vinci CRD / DTR / PAS
- 2020-09 DaVinci Gaps in Care/Member Attribution
- 2020-09 Da Vinci Payer Data Exchange (PDex) Track
- 2020-09 FHIRcast
- 2020-09 FHIR Bulk Data
- 2020-09 FHIR Mapping Language Track
- 2020-09 FHIR Shorthand Track
- 2020-09 Gravity SDOH-CC Track
- 2020-09 International Patient Summary Track
- 2020-09 PACIO-eLTSS Post-Acute Care Transition Summary
- 2020-09 Patient Track
- 2020-09 Post-Acute FHIR Order/Referral
- 2020-09 Public Health Track
- 2020-09 Situation Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response DRAFT
- 2020-09 SMART Web Messaging
- 2020-09 Social History: Verification of Military Service History and Status
- 2020-09 Specialty Medication Prescribing
- 2020-09 Subscriptions Track
- 2020-09 Questionnaire - DRAFT
- 2020-09 Terminology Services Track
- 2020-09 v2-to-FHIR Connectathon Track
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact email@example.com with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?
- No labels